Manager, Finance, Licensing立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 768739BR 工作地点-国家/地区 东京, 日本 工作发布公司 Parks, Experiences and Products; 发布日期 Jan. 15, 2021
Business Planning and Analysis
- Analyze business performance, including licensing royalty revenue from various perspectives and dimensions such as brands and franchises, product categories, licensees, consumer demographics, distribution channels, adopted technologies, market / industry analysis, etc.
- Dive deeply into financial data, predict future financial trends, and proactively provide insights and financial advice to senior management.
- Formulate annual 5-Year Plan, annual budget and quarterly forecast, working closely with key members in Licensing team.
- Control division expenses in accordance with budgets. Combat revenue shortfall by reducing expenses when necessary.
- Develop presentation materials and supporting analysis required for business review meetings by management team, with emphasis on “story-telling” as well as quantitative / qualitative accuracies.
- Lead or actively participate in various cross-functional projects for organizational efficiency improvement, new business development, etc.
- Liaison with APAC finance team to smoothly proceed forecasting operation (financial modeling)
- Support for quarter-end closing regarding revenue recognition and accrual process
- Proactively identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Conduct periodical (monthly / quarterly / annually) financial reporting to US and Japan headquarters in a timely and accurate manner.
- Carry our other ad hoc reporting tasks for management team, headquarters, etc.
- SOX control and governance as key liaison with US headquarters
- Supervise/coach team members and develop them as future talents
- Provide effective feedback and motivate them to maximize their performance
关于 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Parks, Experiences and Products是迪士尼的全球中心，通过主题乐园和度假区、邮轮和度假体验，以及包括玩具、服装、书籍、电子游戏在内的各类消费品，为迪士尼的故事、角色及人物系列注入生命力。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Direct-to-Consumer and International，即我们称为 Parks, Experiences and Products 的业务部门的一部分。