Manager, Events & Talent Relations立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID P001735-R0009514 工作地点-国家/地区 圣莫尼卡, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 工作发布公司 Hulu; 发布日期 Sep. 13, 2021
Hulu’s Originals Marketing team is seeking an Events and Talent Relations Manager to execute FOMO-inducing, high-touch experiences across our growing slate and develop strategic initiatives that position Hulu as the preeminent home for our community of creators.
The role is an individual contributor who reports to the Vice President of Events and Talent Relations and works closely with the Originals Marketing, Public Relations, Social, Awards, and Content teams within Hulu and across TWDC divisions.
What You’ll Do
- Design and manage a diverse portfolio of IRL and virtual programs that elevate the Hulu brand: premieres, wrap parties, festivals, talent dinners, tastemaker experiences, press junkets, awards campaigns, industry events, conventions, stunts, set visits, and consumer activations.
- Own the creation and execution of program briefs, RFPs, project plans, strategy + activation decks, schedules, workflows, and recaps.
- Source, vet, and hire appropriate suppliers and partners best suited to meet program goals and objectives.
- Work with internal and external partners to lock budget, process payment, track, manage, and reconcile costs.
- Analyze portfolio performance and draft recommendations for improvement.
- Perform departmental day-to-day activities: talent onboarding and database management, contract negotiations, invitation + guest list management, seating charts + ticketing, milestone + occasions gifting, internal + affiliate requests, rooming lists, and travel coordination.
- Continually evaluate the talent relations program to encourage client relationships and improve brand messaging to increase Hulu’s growth and visibility.
- Act as chief talent liaison for events, festivals, and marketing shoots, including securing talent participation, drafting itineraries, meeting talent upon arrival, and serving as talent’s primary point of contact.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with talent, publicists, managers, agents, and show production.
What to Bring
- 5-7 years of relevant experience; publicity/brand/studio/network/agency; end-to-end ownership producing experiential/music/festival events, film/TV premieres, and working with talent, representatives, and executives.
- Passion for Hulu content, storytelling, television, entertainment, pop culture, production, and events.
- Discernment. You habitually exercise discretion with internal, sensitive, and confidential business; you're keenly aware of your location, audience, surroundings, and who might be listening.
- Marketing prowess; you think equal parts strategically, analytically, and creatively and use research-based and cultural insights to inform your decision making.
- True mastery of event logistics, i.e., guest journey, venue decisions, permitting, ROS + event flow, food + beverage, décor, rentals, staffing, transportation, security, audio visual, content, guest demographic, riders, tech packs, insurance.
- A maniacal focus on the details, multitasking without missing a beat, swift follow up and an efficient and organized approach to project management.
- Self-direction with a high sense of urgency–a proactive and adaptable "doer"; entrepreneurial and comfortable operating with ambiguity and change; eager to learn and build; a no-task-too-small mentality; unafraid to ask questions, raise your hand for help, or offer it up.
- Advanced knowledge of the event and entertainment industry's trends, practices, and terminology.
- Super-human interpersonal and leadership skills to creatively solve problems through negotiation, tact, and diplomacy.
- Savoir-faire re: the nuances of working with executives, talent, and industry representatives.
- Other-worldly verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in commonly used cloud-based software: Microsoft 365, G-Suite, Apple iWorks, Slack, SFDC.
- Ability to travel, work evenings, holidays, and weekends as needed.
Hulu 是领先的优质流媒体服务，可通过插播或不插播商业广告的方式提供 电视和电影节目直播和点播，在家中和外出时均可享受此服务。凭借其综合运用娱乐和技术的运营方式，Hulu 拥有独一无二的机会，能够成为电视 的首要之选。我们通过观众所钟爱的故事来吸引观众并与其建立联系，我们正在寻找热衷于通过积极创新、非常规思维和充分娱乐来重新定义电视的受众人群。加入我们，与我们共同探索 Hulugan 生活的真谛。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Hulu, LLC，即我们称为 Hulu 的业务部门的一部分。
Hulu, LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。