Manager, Business Development, Travel Agency立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 10031073 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 中国内地 工作发布公司 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort; 发布日期 2022/12/06
The main responsibility of this position is to develop Hong Kong Disneyland (HKDL) - compliant Wholesales (WS) in some regions of China and complete coverage of the blank market. The development process needs to be selected and reported according to Disney Wholesalers standards. The key cities are Beijing, Tianjin, Chengdu, Chongqing, Nanjing, Hangzhou and other regions.
At the same time, the person in charge of this position also needs to complete the annual business goal of the covered areas, including the annual ticketing and the task of hotel room nights. In the process of target decomposition, it is necessary to divide according to the different key source markets, analyze the historical data, specify the annual indicators to achieve the plan, and achieve the annual indicators through the effective execution plan.
The person in charge needs to effectively manage the WS in the jurisdiction areas, effectively reach the target customer groups through the design of tourism products and the development of WS market resources, and enhance the local popularity and reputation of the HKDL brand, so as to improve coverage and achieve annual targets.
Assemble and develop a team to lead business development team members in China, manage customers and achieve targets. Coach team members to improve business skills: WS management skills, sales skills and negotiation skills. Train and develop team members to become experts in promoting travel products and customer management. At the same time, improve personal business development skill and customer management capabilities.
Cooperate with the Director of Business Development in China to complete the China WS coverage plan and actively contribute to the overall business in China.
- Completed the WS development plan of China which cover the following key cities: Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Chengdu, Chongqing, Nanjing, Hangzhou, etc.
- Lead team members meet and exceed Annual Operating Plan (“AOP”) targets for their specific regions, including tickets and hotel room-night.
- Develop programs to conduct regular trade partner education with the assistance of direct or indirect reports.
- Prepare written reports, update account information, trade and competitors’ intelligence to Director, Business Development, China.
- Coach and develop direct and indirect reports’ capability in planning and execution of trade projects.
- Establish Key Performance Index to measure team’s performance.
- Bachelor Degree holder in business or related discipline.
- At least 8 years of experience in hospitality sales management, preferably already leading a sizable sales team
- Experience in travel trade operation, plus strong business acumen to identify potential area for business growth
- Strong trade network in the responsible trade regions to add value to both the team and company.
- Sound account management skills and also be able to exhibit a highly innovative business development mindset, to fuel continuous drive in securing new business opportunities.
- Outstanding negotiation skills to manage a portfolio of trade accounts across multiple business development regions.
- High degree of business development savvy and strong negotiation skills, in order to facilitate and deliver complex business deals that maximize HKDL’s marketing exposure and commercial value gains.
- Interpersonal skills of negotiation, relating and building rapport are of utmost importance.
- Fluent Mandarin is necessary to perform this job to communicate both external partners and members of travel trade in China.
- Frequent Chinese domestic business travel is expected for this role.
The Walt Disney Company is committed to creating a healthy and safe workplace environment for our employees. As part of this ongoing effort, the company encourages newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before onboarding.
关于 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
香港迪士尼乐园共有以下七个主题乐园：Adventureland、Fantasyland、灰熊山谷、Main Street U.S.A.、迷离庄园、Tomorrowland 和反斗奇兵大本营。这些乐园设有各种主题景点、娱乐活动、互动体验、美食餐厅、纪念品商店、零食摊。另外，每日还举行游行和夜间庆祝活动。度假区还有三间主题度假酒店：香港迪士尼乐园酒店、迪士尼探索家度假酒店和迪士尼好莱坞酒店。
到目前为止，香港迪士尼乐园酒店已招待了上百万名游客。根据香港旅游发展局年度统计报告，自 2006 年起，香港迪士尼乐园已成为香港前五最受欢迎景点之一。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 TWDC (China) Ltd.，即我们称为 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort 业务的一部分。
This position is with TWDC (China) Ltd.，which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.