Lighting Technical Director Sydney, Australia立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID oxDyafwC 工作地点-国家/地区 悉尼, 新南威尔士州, 澳大利亞 工作发布公司 Industrial Light & Magic; 发布日期 Mar. 29, 2021
ILM opened its Sydney studio in the summer of 2019. The youngest of all of the ILM studios, the Sydney studio leverages the expertise and technological know-how developed over 40 years at Industrial Light & Magic combined with the top artists and technicians in the region. Knowledge and culture flow freely between the company’s five studios and the global team shares tools and workflow allowing for seamless collaboration on all shared projects.
As we grow ILM Sydney, we are seeking a Lighting Technical Director to join the team and be a part of this exciting opportunity.
Lighting Technical Directors (TD) work with direction from the Visual Effects Supervisors and Sequence Supervisors to create the look of computer generated objects and scenes. They are responsible for lighting, shading, rendering, and some compositing. TDs work with other artists such as Character Animator, Rotoscope Artists and Compositors to bring the shot together.
- Creates images, effects and programs for digitally composited sequences
- Responsible for compiling the various elements of a shot and seeing it through to completion
- Designs and implements direct and reflected lighting and shadows for assigned shots that meet art and tone direction
- Develop solutions and techniques that meet art/technical direction
- Able to navigate and use previous setups for at least a dozen shots, insertion of shot specialization, managing multiple assets and lighting setups
- Management of volumetric light setups, including shadowing and cucoloris development
- Light, material assign and render for actors using CG hair and scattering skin materials.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or computer graphics or equivalent 3-5+ years production experience or feature film experience with effects simulation work
Required Skills / Technical Competencies
- Linux and scripting ability in Python
- Advanced simulation experience with either Houdini, Maya, XSI, 3DS Max or other software, and ability to write expressions or authoring of shaders
Preferred Skills / Competencies
- Experience in MEL
- C++ skills also applicable
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.undefined
关于 Industrial Light & Magic:
ILM 由 George Lucas 于 1975 年创立，是全球领先特效
制作公司，为电影、广告制作和景点行业提供服务。ILM 已为超过 325 部剧情片提供视觉特效，深度参与过全球
票房排行前 10 的热片中 7 部电影的制作，并参与制作了 25 部排行前 50 的影片。ILM 为视觉特效树立了标准，
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。