Learning &Development Manager, North Asia立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 604541BR 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 上海, 中国 工作发布公司 华特迪士尼公司 (公司) 发布日期 2018/10/31
The Learning & Development Manager has the responsibility to participate in and contribute to the organizational effectiveness and capability development across Greater China and North Asia markets. In this role, as a critical part of learning & organizational development team, the individual will be responsible for designing and providing effective and multiple learning solutions to the internal clients as well as facilitating organization effectiveness intervention in line with the business needs and team dynamics.
Business partnership & consultation:
- As a strategic L&D partner, work with business and HRBPs to observe, diagnose, consult, plan and implement learning and capability development solutions that can support and impact specific business needs and team dynamics.
- Partner with L&OD colleagues to provide 1-stop solution in building capabilities and effectiveness across the organization.
- Research and advise to clients on the latest trend in leadership, talent development and organization effectiveness.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders such as Organization Development, HRBPs, business leaders/managers, external consultant etc. to ensure learning and development priorities are delivered effectively and with maximum ROI.
- Develop core and functional competencies with programs that drive continuous learning and applications;
- Evaluate, develop and implement relevant learning curriculums based on the current and future business needs to ensure the know-how, skill, and performance of employees will be enhanced effectively.
- Design and deliver programs including classroom training, workshop facilitation, speaker series, panel discussion, e learning, team building activities etc.
- Be a master trainer for the relevant main courses, coach and develop a group of internal trainers to support the master course and learning curriculum implementation.
- Liaise with local and global COE Learning & Development partners to leverage relevant tools and training resources.
- Measure and report the impact of L&D interventions using evaluation, metrics, focus groups and performance results.
- Liaise with Learning & Development partners to ensure development of depth management capability, consistency of approach and to leverage common tools and training material.
- Select appropriate external consultant and monitor the quality to sustain ROI of all learning resources.
Organizational effectiveness support:
- Work as a proactive partner and facilitator to support the business transformation and culture change initiatives.
- Help the leaders and groups to identify and solve opportunities by structuring the discussion and intervening when necessary to improve the effectiveness of the group's collaboration and outcomes.
- Design and facilitate workshop, business meetings and team coaching activities etc. in an engaging, energetic and culturally sensitive manner for all level of leaders and employees.
- Leveraging assessment, coaching and development tools, ensuring integration into the business and maximise benefit.
- Join annual learning plan and quarterly learning calendar management.
- Support learning operation management and optimization.
- Brand communications and learning EVP building.
- Experience / best practice sharing and support team members to increase their effectiveness in applying instructional program design and delivery quality.
- Manage ad hoc projects as and when required.
- At least 10 years’ experience in designing and delivering training programs e.g. leadership and soft skills in MNC organizations.
- Proven facilitation skills and solid experience in both Chinese and English.
- Demonstrate substantial business acumen with clear, comprehensive understanding of the link between learning and business strategy.
- Proven team player with exceptional communication and influencing skills and capable of managing stakeholders at all levels.
- Exhibit capability to identify innovative ways for L&OD to support the business strategy.
- Mature and possess a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proactive and collaborative team player.
- A good balance between strategic thinking and attention to details.
- Business travel is required for this job.
关于 华特迪士尼公司 (公司):
关于 华特迪士尼公司 (公司):
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属 华特迪士尼（中国）有限公司, 即我们称为 华特迪士尼公司 (公司) 的业务部门的一部分。