Lead Software Engineer立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID P006734-R0009741 工作地点-国家/地区 圣莫尼卡, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 工作发布公司 Hulu; 发布日期 Jun. 15, 2021
Hulu's User Content Interactions Platform team is seeking a Senior Software Developer who will be an outstanding addition to our technology team. The team is responsible for building and enhancing our platform to enable Hulu to deliver a dynamic experience to our viewers based on our viewers interactions with content. The right person for this role is passionate about building systems that are optimized for scalability, security and reliability. If you are someone who loves simple, performant solutions to ambitious problems and is looking for a role that has significant growth potential, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design and develop the large-scale, real-time, reliable and globally available platforms.
- Build robust and scalable micro-services and data pipelines.
- End to end ownership of backend services: Ideate, review design, build, code-review, test, load-test, launch, monitor performance.
- Collaborate with other team members (including product owners, TPMs, and other business units) to achieve product and business requirements.
- Use a mix of technologies including Java, Python, Kafka, Redis, MySQL, Flink, Spark, AWS.
- Challenge our team and software to be even better.
WHAT TO BRING
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant software engineering experience
- Proficiency with at least one of the following languages: Java, Python
- Extensive experience building highly scalable, reliable and maintainable services
- Enthusiasm for achieving sub-millisecond gains in service response time
- The quality-first mindset with a focus on test automation and CI/CD
- Great communication, collaboration skills, and a strong teamwork ethic
- The ability to jump into a project and contribute immediately to both architecture and implementation
- Strive for excellence
- Experience with AWS or other public cloud platforms
- Proficiency in data streaming technologies such as Spark and Flink
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. Hulu is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants if needed during the interview process. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hulu 是领先的优质流媒体服务，可通过插播或不插播商业广告的方式提供 电视和电影节目直播和点播，在家中和外出时均可享受此服务。凭借其综合运用娱乐和技术的运营方式，Hulu 拥有独一无二的机会，能够成为电视 的首要之选。我们通过观众所钟爱的故事来吸引观众并与其建立联系，我们正在寻找热衷于通过积极创新、非常规思维和充分娱乐来重新定义电视的受众人群。加入我们，与我们共同探索 Hulugan 生活的真谛。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Hulu, LLC，即我们称为 Hulu 的业务部门的一部分。
Hulu, LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。