Lead Software Engineer立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 854523BR 工作地点-国家/地区 格倫代爾, 加利福尼亚州, 美国; 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 工作发布公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution; 发布日期 Sep. 14, 2021
The Walt Disney Company has a rich tradition of creating innovative products and magical experiences for millions of people around the world. Software Engineers are at the heart of that innovation and magic, building platforms, services, tools and infrastructure for an unmatched collection of content and brands such as D+, Hulu, E+, ESPN, Marvel, Star Wars, ABC, Disney, FX, National Geographic and more.
As a member of the Content Engineering team, you will build and support The Walt Disney Company’s core content management and distribution capabilities. As a platform engineer you will be part of a team responsible for advancing our platform onto modern frameworks and technologies. You will interact with numerous teams to define scalable content that provide a strong foundation for many products. Examples include content creation, meta-data management, video workflows, and taxonomies for supporting products such as Disney+, Star+, Hulu, ESPN+, ESPN, National Geographic, ABC News, ABC Entertainment, FX and FF
- Demonstrate determination in finding solutions to complex puzzles
- Have the curiosity to research and learn new technologies
- Employ positive thinking and can work constructively in a diverse team setting
- Value learning and being exposed to new experiences
- Love working in a startup culture
then working at Disney is unlike anything else. We have the latest technology, game-changing ideas, and world-class talent. Come be a part of our team and help us find new ways to interact with users, however and wherever they connect with our brands.
- Provide technical guidance and evangelize best practices.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our core systems and how they interact with upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Contribute and review code, set standards, and work with engineers to ensure product and design specifications are met
- Responsible for fundamental platform performance, scalability, and resiliency
- Partner with stakeholders to refine requirements, and propose solutions to problems that span multiple teams
- Influence and contribute to department technical strategy and planning
- Provide mentoring to engineers on advanced technical issues
- Research, learn, and evangelize widespread adoption of new technologies and architecture patterns
- Lead cross-functional troubleshooting of complex issues as needed
- Strategic planning and vision focused on experimenting with and deploying new technologies
- Proven expertise with architecture and delivery of high volume, cached, fault tolerant, multi-threaded scalable systems
- Deep understanding of async programming models (events, callbacks, etc)
- Expertise designing APIs and building RESTful services
- Mastery in Java and experience with multiple opensource technologies like; Spring, Tomcat, Nginx, Elastic Search, MongoDB, GraphQL, etc
- Highly knowledgeable in cloud-based technologies such as AWS EC2, SQS, S3, Lambdas, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Cloudformation/Terraform, etc.
- Expertise with full lifecycle of application development, including best practices of unit testing, code reviews, documentation, etc.
- Experience with build and deployment technologies such as Jenkins and Docker
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies. Can effectively articulate complex ideas and influence others through well-reasoned explanations
- Enjoy working on a team setting with engineers of varying experience
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- 6+ years relevant industry experience
- BS Computer Science or related technical discipline or its equivalent
关于 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Disney Streaming Technology LLC，即我们称为 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 的业务部门的一部分。
Disney Streaming Technology LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。