Lead Software Engineer, Engineering Data Strategy立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 781125BR 工作地点-国家/地区 西雅圖, 华盛顿州, 美国; 纽约, 纽约州, 美国 工作发布公司 Disney Streaming; 发布日期 Oct. 14, 2021
Location: Seattle WA - New York NY
We are looking for a senior software engineer who is passionate about engineering data strategy & solutions. This role will partner closely across engineering teams to craft and build innovative systems and processes to further improve and harness critical engineering data points. In this role, you will enhance data to improve our understanding of essential engineering systems, playing a key role in the engineering lifecycle and creation of critical data points, solution frameworks, and ultimately products.
Do you have a passion for data and analytics and love working with software engineering teams? Then please continue reading!
As the point of contact for the core engineering teams, you will be tasked with the creation and utilization of critical datasets. You will seek a deep understanding of our customer-facing engineering infrastructure and systems. Using that newfound knowledge, you will own comprehensive frameworks used across all of engineering. These tools will drive intelligence around the health of our clients and services. Strong analytical skills and innate curiosity are critical for success on this team.
- Develop captivating solutions, frameworks, and measurements of engineering systems.
- Redefine engineering requirements and models to resolve discontinuity of disparate systems
- Ensure engineering data capabilities empower developer teams to make improvements to our viewer experience
- Coordinate and contribute to cross engineering data investigations and analysis
- Discover opportunities for data innovation and improvements across the entire engineering space
- Strong proficiency in any one of the modern program languages such as Java, C#, Kotlin, Swift, Python, or Scala (8+ years)
- Some experience using data and creating frameworks to improve the structure of the data (2+ years)
- Production experience with SDLC processes (GitHub) and config-based deployment practices (YAML, etc.)
- High familiarity with recent innovative data platforms such as Databricks, Jupyter, Snowflake, Datadog, Splunk
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- BA or BS in a quantitative field (Business, Math/Statistics, Economics, CS, Engineering, or similar) is desired
- High familiarity with recent innovative data platforms such as Databricks, Jupyter, Snowflake, Datadog, or Splunk
- Minimum two years of experience in the streaming industry, knowledge of client and server-side architecture is a plus
- 2+ years of Python, Spark, Pyspark, SQL, or Scala
关于 Disney Streaming:
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) 由公司的国际业务 部门和各种直接面对消费者的流媒体服务组成，其将技术、媒体分发和广告营销整合成一个单独的业务部门，旨在为全球消费者创造和提供个性化娱乐体验。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Disney Streaming Technology LLC，即我们称为 Disney Streaming 的业务部门的一部分。
Disney Streaming Technology LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。