Lead Designer, Motion Graphics立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 831656BR 工作地点-国家/地区 洛杉矶, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 工作发布公司 ESPN; 发布日期 Aug. 22, 2021
The Lead Designer, Motion Graphics is responsible for the creation, development and deployment of designs, animations, and real-time graphics directories at a high proficiency level. This position provides creative support for daily production and long range assignments, contributes to group projects, and frequently works independently on assignments. This is a hands-on position requiring individuals who possess strong conceptualization skills, the ability to offer unique creative solutions, change direction easily, push their creativity and software skills to higher levels, exploit new technology, and actively communicate on all phases of a project to maintain the quality of ESPN’s on-air product. The Lead Designer, Motion Graphics is a high level creative who is expected to set the bar on quality and creativity as well as provide leadership and guidance to peers.
- Utilizes Adobe, Cinema4D, Maya, and VIZ-RT to create advanced designs and animations for network productions and long-range assignments.
- Translates project details and creative direction into unique design, animation, and layout solutions.
- Creates graphics and animations for touchscreens, print and set designs, studio/remote applications, and “proof of concept” projects.
- Creates and develops graphics for studio shows and remote events
- Displays strong understanding and regular use of effective type layout.
- Actively involved with the conceptual development of design initiatives within the ESPN Creative Studio.
- Expected to consistently strive to stretch the boundaries of ESPN design.
- Creates and evolves graphics looks for studio and remote productions.
- Actively participates on special assignments such as in-house/off-site training and technical support for packagers, remote freelancers and vendors.
- Displays ability to research and answer technical questions with respect to design/animation techniques or systems in use.
- Utilizes new software to enhance individual versatility in the department, including advanced Viz Script, Java, VB or equivalent scripting functions and logic
- Will be responsible for covering daily show production on an as-needed basis
- Observes graphic format deviations and enforces ESPN graphic look.
- Adheres to proper file management techniques to ensure efficient archiving and subsequent retrieval of projects.
- Recognizes, reports, and helps troubleshoot equipment/software/work environment issues.
- Adheres to all administrative responsibilities, including time entry and daily reporting requirements.
- Participates in at least 32 hours of supplemental training/shadowing each year to promote personal growth and understanding of other ESPN departments and workflows as well as leadership guidance of other creatives.
- Maintains high standards of efficiency, consistency, accuracy, creativity and timely delivery of all requests.
- Must be highly motivated, work well under pressure, and able to effectively prioritize multiple assignments.
- Possesses strong individual and team communication skills with the ability to take direction well.
- Displays keen attention to detail, spelling and grammar.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Knowledge in business protocol and procurement techniques as well as in-depth research and development in specified areas of expertise
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe AfterEffects.
- Online portfolio/demo reel showcasing your creativity, design and type layout skills.
- Demonstrated 3D animation skills with good understanding of animation principles and theory.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Sports knowledge is a must.
- Must expect to travel, work flexible hours (days of the week, nights, weekends and holidays) as assignments or training necessitate.
- Must have reliable transportation to work.
- Minimum of 6 years hands-on design, graphics, animation, or motion graphics experience with Adobe, Cinema4D, Maya, VIZ-RT, or related software equivalents in a major TV market or network level.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
在 ESPN 工作可以获得与众不同的体验。这是因为我们始终在探寻与粉丝互动的新方式，无论他们以何种方式、通过哪些平台关注体育赛事。每一天，我们都徜徉在充满活力的文化中，做前人未做之事，大胆挑战不可能，持续突破自我。使用最新技术、拥有颠覆传统的想法、和团队中的世界顶尖人才共事，这样的每一天都注定不凡。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Los Angeles Cable Sports Productions, LLC，即我们称为 ESPN 的业务部门的一部分。
Los Angeles Cable Sports Productions, LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。