Lead Animator, Motion Graphics立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 735714BR 工作地点-国家/地区 布里斯托尔, 康乃狄克州, 美国 工作发布公司 ESPN; 发布日期 Mar. 10, 2020
Our Lead Designers are an integral part of the storytelling process. Using their advanced animation skills and keen eye for details, they are able produce high quality motion graphics using a variety of animation software programs. Working as a part of the Animation Team, they work closely with Concept Design to realize their vision, while ensuring the standard and quality of the animations produced is consistently high.
We expect our Lead Designers to implement working methodologies, take ownership and help lead large and small animation projects, as well as coordinate the visual output of our productions. We are looking for artists who thrive in a team environment. This includes the ability to share ideas and also be open to ideas within the team. We currently have an exciting opportunity for experienced animators at our Bristol, CT studio.
Take a look at some of the great work our team is creating here:
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite, Cinema4D, and other 3D applications to create advanced designs and animations.
- Translate project details and creative direction into unique design and animation solutions.
- Possess strong individual/team communication skills; switch easily between independent/group assignments.
- Provide technical support for delivered elements and help troubleshoot software issues.
- Continually enhance personal skills to increase versatility on assignments.
- Showcase flexibility and a willingness to learn and develop new technical skills.
- Effectively collaborate within a team environment and across multiple departments within the company.
- Actively mentor peers in order to strengthen the overall reach of Creative team.
- Maintain high standards of efficiency, consistency, accuracy, creativity and timely delivery of all requests.
- Adhere to file management, administrative responsibilities, time entry and daily reporting requirements.
- Must be highly motivated, work well under pressure and able to effectively prioritize multiple assignments.
- Travel when needed/reliably accommodate a work schedule that may include nights/weekends/holidays.
- Must expect to travel, work flexible hours (days of the week, nights, weekends and holidays) as assignments or training necessitate.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Cinema 4D.
- Online portfolio/demo reel showcasing your abilities.
- 4-5 years of hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Cinema 4D at network level, major TV market, or post-house environment.
- Knowledge and experience using advanced render engines, both CPU and GPU based workflows, particularly the Arnold Renderer.
- After Effects scripting ability.
- Working knowledge of dynamics, simulations, C4D fields and XPresso.
- Familiarity with other software applications such as Houdini, Nuke, Substance, and Zbrush.
- Passion for sports and familiarity with ESPN programming and content delivery platforms (TV, ESPN.com, ESPN App).
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree
在 ESPN 工作可以获得与众不同的体验。这是因为我们始终在探寻与粉丝互动的新方式，无论他们以何种方式、通过哪些平台关注体育赛事。每一天，我们都徜徉在充满活力的文化中，做前人未做之事，大胆挑战不可能，持续突破自我。使用最新技术、拥有颠覆传统的想法、和团队中的世界顶尖人才共事，这样的每一天都注定不凡。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 ESPN Productions, Inc.，即我们称为 ESPN 的业务部门的一部分。
ESPN Productions, Inc. 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。