Intern, Entertainment Show Operations立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID SHDR-0000055276 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 中国内地 工作发布公司 Shanghai Disney Resort; 发布日期 2022/11/16 调动类型 现场工作
Intern, Entertainment Show Operations
Line of Business: Entertainment
Location: Shanghai, China
As an intern in the Show Operations team, you’d have the opportunity to work a variety of positions which may include but not limited to Host, Lead, Parade Captain and Stage Manager to understand the overall nature of the operations to help you in your growth and learning of the Entertainment aspect of the resort.
- You will provide a safe and healthy performance environment for visitors and Cast Members, and adhere to operational and safety guidelines to inspect and clean up problems and safety hazards in the performance area;
- Be familiar with entertainment schedules, entertainment offerings, lay out and daily schedules of the Resort. Monitor set and show schedules to achieve efficient operation and ensure they are followed;
- Observe performer, Character, and Entertainment Cast Members performances in the Theaters, Park, Hotels and off-property events to ensure quality;
- Be Responsible for coordination, integration, and supervision of all show elements including performers, technicians, costuming, cosmetology, maintenance, and Park Operations. For example coordination of show maintenance activities such as brush-up rehearsals, lighting and audio calls, and scenic touch-up;
- Require Show Calling for the show assigned. Accountable for creating a show cue script and "calling" show cues;
- Initiate and monitor work orders of daily labors and oversees day-to-day schedules and time sheets, and implement adjustments accordingly;
- Responsible and support with show operation decisions regarding weather, technical break-downs, performer injuries, costuming problems, show maintenance ,and other related factors;
- Will proactively communicate with guests and assist Disney Characters in interacting with guests, understanding and resolving guest issues, and creating a good guest experience. Continually provide Cast Members with performance coaching, positive, and corrective feedback. Mentor and develop Cast and crew (including actor, Leads, Performers, Technicians, etc.);
- Be a motivator and promote a fun and positive working environment. Motivate and mentor Cast Members in day-to-day operations;
- Proactively provide solution and suggestion to improve operation, business and Cast morale;
- Keep the management, Leads, and related Cast Members informed of any unusual situations that occur;
- Work independently and be able to lead and manage projects assigned by leadership;
- Maintain, enforce, and communicate Company and department policies and procedure;
- Complete all assigned performance appraisals and show reporting in a timely manner;
- Remain flexible and open to cross-training based on operation needs;
- Other projects as required.
- This internship requires a full-time commitment (at least 5 days a week);
- Applicants should have a strong interest and understanding in professional stage management, or theatre and show productions knowledge;
- Detail-oriented and capable of doing work with efficiency and accuracy;
- Strong organization and communication skills; ability and spirit to collaborate with Cast Members from different lines of business;
- Fluent in Mandarin, competent in English;
- Available to work in both indoor and outdoor, statutory holidays, and day and night flexible shift time;
- Expected to graduate from school that year or the coming year;
- Related working experiences or education in performing arts, theater or related discipline preferred;
- Can commit to 6 continuous months.
关于 Shanghai Disney Resort:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Shanghai Intl Theme Park Company, Ltd.，即我们称为 Shanghai Disney Resort 业务的一部分。
This position is with Shanghai Intl Theme Park Company, Ltd.，which is part of a business we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.