Insights Analyst - Sports立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 747445BR 工作地点-国家/地区 新加坡 新加坡; , 新加坡 工作发布公司 Media Networks; 发布日期 Jun. 17, 2020
This position is responsible for collecting and analysing Sports audience data across our digital destinations and TV platforms and deliver insights that will help drive product and content marketing strategy.
You will be proactive in your approach to understanding audience and consumer behaviour within the brand, and pro-active with business solutions off the back of the newly found research / data.
Success in this role will stem from your technical capability within audience research analysis and insights; your ability to be a confident communicator with developed presentation skills; and a desire to influence key stakeholders by telling the research and audience story.
- Provide analyses which promotes a clear understanding of viewers and the SE Asia market-place especially for our Sports business
- Lead the design & presentation of daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly channels programming / digital reports as required.
- Develop a clear understanding of advertising prospects, their environments, trends and opportunities.
- Instigate, develop and provide insights of viewership trends to assist in decisions including ad revenue tracking, audience and revenue flow, and client profiting
- Develop and provide research that informs of programme / channel performance and strengths, assisting in promoting programme and channel successes
- Provide analysis which promotes a clear understanding of online users and performance of segment/programme websites
- Provide analysis which contributes to specific reporting requirements, e.g. signature content, branded content, important events, competitive monitoring
- Proactively seeks to inform and educate on relevant emerging trends and competitive action/developments
- Provide relevant and insightful information flows into the Television, Marketing, and Digital Media areas as required.
理想条件KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Working knowledge of social media analytics
- Strong sports knowledge
- Understanding of trends in user and audience data developments
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, including charting
- Advanced Microsoft skills with the demonstrated ability to run complex formulas and macros
EDUCATION (OR EQUIVALENT) AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- A minimum 5 to 7 years’ research experience in the entertainment and media space
- A passion for the television / digital and media industry
- University degree ideally in Communications, Economics, Business or Marketing.
- Demonstrated strong written communication skills (written and verbal presentations) as well as strong organizational skills.
- Proven ability to communicate project results in a clear and concise manner
- Detail-oriented with the ability to handle conflict, priorities and deadlines.
- Independent thinker who can take on a project from beginning to end with minimal
关于 Media Networks:
Media Networks 是The Walt Disney Company的主要事业部，业务范围涵盖公司的各种电视网络、有线电视频道，以及相关制作与发行公司。此外，该事业部还拥有并运营两个部门——Walt Disney Television and ESPN。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited，即我们称为 Media Networks 的业务部门的一部分。