Human Resources Manager, HRBP立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 10079970 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 中国内地 工作发布公司 The Walt Disney Company (APAC); 发布日期 2024/02/08
Human Resources Manager, HRBP role is based in Shanghai and reporting directly to Executive Director, HR for Greater China, providing strategic HR support for Product Development and Creative team cross APAC under Disney Consumer Products.
This role is responsible for planning and executing various HR programs and initiatives for the client groups through collaboration with both local and regional HR team members and other stakeholders.
As a trusted business partner to our business leaders, this individual is expected to demonstrate his/her in depth expertise in variety of HR topics including talent and organization development, employee relations, change management and DE&I.
- Participate in management meetings with business leaders (e.g.: strategic planning, talent management, annual reviews, etc.) to understand existing and potential people issues and opportunities and provide strategic and customized solutions for the business segment.
- Develop and analyze workforce measurements (e.g.: employee retention, engagement, turnover, etc.) to enable responsive and effective decision-making with regard to people management and processes.
- Provide guidance and advice to management on company policies, employee programs, performance management, disciplinary issues, etc.
- Providing guidance to employees regarding company policies and procedures.
- Investigate and resolve disputes and grievances which affect employer / employee relations or compliance with regulations by conducting interviews, analyzing data, discussing issues with relevant parties and interpreting legislation, employment contracts and company policies.
- Be involved in headcount management processes and maintaining position data and other personnel records in human resource information systems.
- Enable positive employee experiences throughout the employee life cycle.
- Be involved in interviews and selection of job candidates for job vacancies. Provide support to leaders to make the best decision making on people and organization.
- Plan, design and execute employee engagement initiatives, including diversity, equity and inclusion programs.
- 5 years+ of experiences as a Human Resources manager in any areas of organization development, talent acquisitions, talent development, ER, and compensation and benefits. Min. 3 years of HRBP experiences supporting multiple client groups, and people management experience
- Agil and adaptive to changes in the external market environment and be able to allocate adequate human resource solutions for new trends and challenges
- Working experiences in highly matrixed organization and/or regional roles.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical skills , technically savvy and attention to details.
- Ability to gain trust and work effectively across multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to identify the best solution and outcome for the organization and to balance between business partnership and employee advocacy.
- Proactive, self-starter who can deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
关于 The Walt Disney Company (APAC):
70 多年来，The Walt Disney Company 一直为亚太地区的消费者提供娱乐节目，丰富人们的生活。今天的消费者可以通过多种方式在澳大利亚、新西兰、中国大陆、日本、韩国和东南亚等许多市场探索新的品牌体验。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company（及其分公司和附属公司）是一家行业领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体企业，拥有以下业务板块：Disney Entertainment，ESPN，Disney Parks 以及 Experiences and Products。从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，Disney 非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。Disney 的精彩故事、生动人物形象以及丰富体验吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 TWDC (China) Ltd.，即我们称为 The Walt Disney Company (APAC) 业务的一部分。
This position is with TWDC (China) Ltd.，which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (APAC).
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.
您理解并同意，当您在本网站提交位于中国内地的工作的申请时，您和本工作申请相关的个人信息将会被分享给The Walt Disney Family of Companies的其他成员且储存在中国内地以外的地区或国家。 The Walt Disney Family of Companies将遵守适用的信息保护法规和The Walt Disney Company招聘隐私政策