Host/Hostess, Housekeeping(Part-time)立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 782871BR 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 中国内地 工作发布公司 Shanghai Disney Resort; 发布日期 Apr. 07, 2021
主要职责• You will provide Guest room full clean and turndown service, bed making, bathroom cleaning, trash removal and towel replacement as needed;
• You will be responsible for all aspects of upkeep and cleaning in Guest rooms as required by the type of service. Tasks may include:
o Change bedding and make-up beds or turndown beds;
o Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms;
o Dusting furniture and fixtures;
o Vacuuming carpets, and areas underneath the furniture;
o Clean mirrors, windows, walls, baseboard, etc.;
o Replacing linen, terry and amenities in the Guest room;
o Sort garbage as standard;
o Assure glasses and mugs are cleaned and replaced as needed according to standards.
• You will clean the Guest rooms including bathrooms daily and complete deep clean projects when requested;
• You are required to report maintenance defects, safety issues and missing items as needed,
• You are required to have highly self-protection awareness, can foresee the unsafety factors and appropriately using protective tools (gloves, masks or glasses);
• In addition, you will support the below duties from time to time based on the needs of the business and your qualifications:
• Support guest flow in different locations;
• Assist guests with leading directions, answering questions, and providing information and solutions as needed;
• Support cleaning work areas and guest areas;
• Assist logistics and stocking;
• Keep Shanghai Disney Resort clean by picking up trash timely
理想条件• Ability to work on Friday through Sunday (3 consecutive full days) for no more than 24 hours per week;
• Able to work for more than six consecutive months;
• Able to perform motions, including prolonged standing, walking, lifting and bending, etc.;
• Courtesy to our guests with good communication skills and service mindset;
• Able to accept repetitive indoor room cleaning tasks;
• Able to work in a very fast-paced environment and heavy workload (the daily working hours should be calculated based on the standard of 45 minutes each room, and the total working hours should not exceed 24 hours per week);
• Ability to use chemicals and cleaning tools (cleaning reagents and equipment);
• Obtain certificate or qualification(s) required for performing the job, and complete and pass all post-employment training and assessments (including but not limited to On-Job-Training).
其他信息As one of the worldwide leaders in family entertainment, Shanghai Disney Resort delivers legendary service and a lifetime of memories for our guests. Joining us in a new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure involves creating happiness for the millions of guests who visit our Resort each year. Whether your career journey here is onstage or backstage, there are almost unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development at Shanghai Disney.
* We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome applications from candidates with disabilities.
* Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy.
* Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
Employment Benefits:•Salary: your salary consists of hourly pay and your actual working hours.
•Overtime and allowances: In addition to statutory overtime (depending on your position) you may be entitled to a high temperature allowance.
•Catering subsidy: You are entitled to one free meal per day on days that you are working
•Insurance: You are entitled to Risk Insurance for Employee
•Free Park Entry: While you work for Shanghai Disney Resort you will have the opportunity to enter the park with your family and friends for free
Apply online -> Interview over email -> Accept Employment -> Onboard
Please note: You may only apply for this position once in a six-month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
You will be working at Shanghai Disney Resort in Pudong, Shanghai. You can take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort station or take one of our many shuttle buses. The shuttle buses can be taken from one of several central areas across the city every day. You can find out more information during your onboarding process.
关于 Shanghai Disney Resort:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Shanghai International Theme Park Associated Facilities Company Limited，即我们称为 Shanghai Disney Resort 的业务部门的一部分。