Host/Hostess, Disney Premier Tour立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 576409BR 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 中国内地 工作发布公司 Shanghai Disney Resort; 发布日期 2023/05/15
- Introduce tour products to guests and Cast Members; communicate product information and policies in-person, by telephone, or email; assist with reservations and required follow-ups
- Use all the reservation systems proficiently to process related enquiries, reservations, orders and payments for guests for Premier Tour Services, tickets, hotels and dining. The systems include but not limited to Galaxy, ResPAK, Opera, CRM and etc.
- Share related information about Shanghai Disney Resort, and be knowledgeable and up-to-date with Shanghai Disney Resort products and services
- Assist guests in planning their visit to Shanghai Disney Resort as well as to provide professional advice based on the group’s preferences
- Interact with guests actively in the call and introduce all the benefits to convert the call into a sale to increase and hit the financial target for Premier Tour Services
- Communicate and work in collaboration with Park Operations partners and other tour hosts to deliver a magical premier tour experience for guests
- Introduce the story of Shanghai Disney Resort during tour delivery, provide itinerary planning and explain services provided
- Deliver amazing Guest Service to all distinguished guests on tours visiting the park and anticipate guest needs to provide a seamless experience
- Be proactive with guests to answer questions and be flexible in handling any situation
- Be able to provide hospitality reception and coordination services with guests at designated outdoor locations, and actively introduce and the regular promotional campaign about the Premier Tour Services to guests
- Represent Disney and the Disney brand, and always work in accordance with Disney’s four keys to provide excellent Disney service
- Be able complete other relevant work arranged by leadership to support the business development of Premier Tour Services, including new product development, regular promotion activities, etc.
- Be able to take the initiative to complete the department's target on time, including telephone skills, guest service satisfaction and the sales performance index
- Support guest flow in general, including in different locations
- Assist guests with directions, answer questions, provide information and solutions as needed
- Support cleaning work areas and guest areas
- Assist logistics and stocking
- Keep Shanghai Disney Resort clean by picking trash
- Handle cash or process POS in other LOBs ( * applicable to cash-handling/POS related jobs only)
- College degree or above, major in Tourism Management/ Hotel Management/ Public Relation is preferable
- 1 year work experience in Guest Service industry or sales experience is preferred
- Demonstrated capability of communication, coordination and sales skill
- Ability to be comfortable with asking questions and explaining product options
- Passion in delivering top-level VIP services
- A team player and able to handle Guest problems/complaints individually as well as any challenging/emergency situation during the tour
- Strong computer proficiencies, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple reservation systems. Knowledgeable in computer programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Working Schedule: Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members might be scheduled to work shifts on nights, weekends and holidays. Adapt to working in different locations flexibly with different shifts and in prolonged outdoor working environment
- Fluent Mandarin and English language abilities, both oral and written, are desired, but not a must
- You will need to successfully complete and pass all job related training after onboarding
- Fluent in other languages preferred
- You shall obtain certificate/qualification(s) required for performing the job, and complete and pass all post-employment trainings and assessments (including but not limited to On-Job-Training)
- Salary: your salary consists of a base salary + service bonus + floating year-end bonus
- Social Insurance: You are entitled to five social insurances and one housing fund
- Overtime and allowances: In addition to statutory overtime (depending on your position) you may be entitled to a high temperature allowance and a night shift subsidy
- Catering subsidy: You are entitled to one free meal per day on days that you are working
- Accommodation: You have the opportunity to live in a dorm with Wi-Fi and air conditioning or to receive a living allowance
- Vacation: You are entitled to paid annual leave and paid sick leave
- Insurance: We buy supplementary medical insurance for you and your children. You can also enjoy group life insurance
- Free Park Entry: While you work for Shanghai Disney Resort you will have the opportunity to enter the park with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Health checkup: You are entitled to a free health checkup once a year
- Learning: you will be taught a range of international professional skills, including corporate culture, service skills, and more.
- Career Development: Promotion opportunities are transparent and are dependent on your own efforts. You can also apply for internal transfers should you wish to develop yourself in another part of the company. With Hotel, Food and Beverage, Fire Safety, Security, Merchandise, Park Operations, Disney University and Operations training opportunities across multiple industries, there will always be development opportunities for those who want them at Disney.
- Activities: Disney provides Cast Member with a range of volunteering opportunities as well as fun clubs for basketball, tennis, yoga, Disney Run, Music, Drama, DIY and more as a way to help you connect with your colleagues and network in a fun environment.
Apply online -> Interview over email -> Accept Employment -> Onboard
Please note: You may only apply for this position once in a six-month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
You will be working at Shanghai Disney Resort in Pudong, Shanghai. You can take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort station or take one of our many shuttle buses. The shuttle buses can be taken from one of several central areas across the city every day. You can find out more information during your onboarding process.
关于 Shanghai Disney Resort:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company（及其分公司和附属公司）是一家行业领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体企业，拥有以下业务板块：Disney Entertainment，ESPN，Disney Parks 以及 Experiences and Products。从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，Disney 非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。Disney 的精彩故事、生动人物形象以及丰富体验吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited，即我们称为 Shanghai Disney Resort 业务的一部分。
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited，which is part of a business we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.
您理解并同意，当您在本网站提交位于中国内地的工作的申请时，您和本工作申请相关的个人信息将会被分享给The Walt Disney Family of Companies的其他成员且储存在中国内地以外的地区或国家。 The Walt Disney Family of Companies将遵守适用的信息保护法规和The Walt Disney Company招聘隐私政策