Host/Hostess, Disney Concierge Services立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 577340BR 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 中国内地 工作发布公司 Shanghai Disney Resort; 发布日期 Nov. 15, 2021
- Ensuring safety is the priority focus
- Always work in accordance with Disney’s four keys to provide excellent Disney services to Disney guests
- Call the Disney Concierge Service guest in advance to confirm the meeting location and meeting time as well as the reminder for experiencing the park
- Use all the Concierge Service systems proficiently to process related enquiry, tickets, issue DPA and other reservations for Concierge Service guests. The system includes not limited to Galaxy, ResPAK, Opera, and etc.
- Assist guests in planning their visit as well as to provide professional advice based on the group's situation
- Run cross the park to offer convenient, thoughtful and efficient service to guests purchasing Disney Concierge Service
- Ensure safety and orders of Parade and Nighttime Spectacular operations to enhance guests’ experience
- Interact with the Guest actively in the call and introduce all the benefits to convert the call intothe order,contribute efrts to increase and hit the financial target for Premier Tour Services
- Be proactive withguests to answer questions and be flexible in handling the guest situation during the call
- Handle the guest complain, be proactive to answer questions and be flexible in handling the guest situation
- Fill in the daily handover form, collect all guest feedback and interact constantly with on-duty Lead. Complete all the necessary procedure for opening and closing lead
- Interact constantly with guests and Cast Members and create Disney memories for our guests
- Wisely and properly handle any emergent situations
- Deal with any guest situation professionally and friendly
- Be able to complete other relevant work on leadership arrangements
- Support guest flow in general, including in different locations
- Assist guests with directions, answer questions, provide information and solutions as needed
- Support cleaning work areas and guest areas
- Assist logistics and stocking
- Keep Shanghai Disney Resort clean by picking trash
- Handle cash or process POS in other LOBs ( * applicable to cash-handling/POS related jobs only)
- Physical demand includes prolonged outside activities in diverse weather conditions
- Physical demand includes prolonged standing
- Can work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Punctual and team work mindset
- Demonstrated strong partnering skills
- Passion in delivering top-level services
- Energetic, patient, positive, proactive
- Demonstrated capability of communication and coordination
- Be able to face emergencies calmly and handle them
- Computer Literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Working schedule: Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members might be scheduled to work shifts on nights, weekends and holidays. Adapt to working in different locations flexibly with different shifts and in prolonged outdoor working environment
- Multilingual other than fluent Mandarin and English is a plus
- Major in hospitality is preferable
- Obtain certificate/qualification(s) required for performing the job, and complete and pass all post-employment trainings and assessments (including but not limited to On-Job-Training)
|As one of the worldwide leaders in family entertainment, Shanghai Disney Resort delivers legendary service and a lifetime of memories for our guests. Joining us in a new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure involves creating happiness for the millions of guests who visit our Resort each year. Whether your career journey here is onstage or backstage, there are almost unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development at Shanghai Disney.|
* We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome applications from candidates with disabilities.
* Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy.
* Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
Learning and development opportunities:
Apply online -> Interview over email -> Accept Employment -> Onboard
Please note: You may only apply for this position once in a six-month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
You will be working at Shanghai Disney Resort in Pudong, Shanghai. You can take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort station or take one of our many shuttle buses. The shuttle buses can be taken from one of several central areas across the city every day. You can find out more information during your onboarding process.
关于 Shanghai Disney Resort:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited，即我们称为 Shanghai Disney Resort 的业务部门的一部分。