Guest Exp Mgr-Disney Spec Activities立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 851780BR 工作地点-国家/地区 奥兰多, 佛罗里达州, 美国; 布埃纳文图拉湖, 佛罗里达州, 美国 工作发布公司 Parks, Experiences and Products; 发布日期 Sep. 14, 2021
The goals of Disney Special Activities remain unchanged since that time - to provide the perfect Disney experience, family vacation or visit. Disney Special Activities is charged with delivering an experience that is customized to the ambition, arranged on the schedule of and completely in tune with the VIP Guest.
The Disney Special Activities Guest Experience Manager will lead an expert team of hourly professionals and manage a holistic operation created to ensure that Disney Special Activities, VIP Tour Services is the ultimate way to experience all the magic Walt Disney World has to offer.
The candidate will be a seasoned operator of guest facing resort or park operations areas. Candidate must provide leadership clarity, unity and agility while maintaining luxury level experiences for internal and external Guests of TWDC.
- Oversee and operate with a tenured guest facing, operational leadership style that is ready for the progressive, fast paced growth of Disney Special Activities which will specifically focus on Private Tours and it’s expanding portfolio.
- You will produce results in both Guest and Project facing capacities.
- You will lead, develop and manage the excellent services and operations demanded by retail and corporate VIPs of Disney Parks, East Coast, including a fleet of 140+ vehicles.
- You will integrate with park and resort operators and various levels of the enterprise.
- You are responsible for setting the direction, mentoring and development as well as general employment of 150+ hourly Disney Cast Members who function as WDW VIP Tour Guides at Disney Parks and Coordinator staff.
- You are charged with ensuring that the WDW VIP Tour Guides, Executive Transportation Hosts and DSA Coordinators of the office operation deliver an amazing Guest experience, while setting a rewarding and connective cast culture. This will be achieved by electronic and personal connection directly with Guide and Guest. Must be out in the field with the Guest experience and ready to respond to Guest needs both remotely at corporate offices, and in the park and resort environment.
- You will integrate and operationalize a safety sensitive workplace with base understanding of DOT Compliance and regulation.
- You will be savvy in guest satisfaction measures, and able to provide personalized service, anticipate needs and focus on the details of a VIP experience.
- You will take ownership of Guest requests holistically - delivering unforgettable Disney experiences by proactively being present in the Cast and Guest experience.
- While leadership will be trained and must be able to benchmark the operation, this role will not conduct VIP Tours as a WDW VIP Tour Guide. This role will be Cast and Guest focused while peer group may focus on projects, vertical workloads and operational business management. Successful candidates will be operators at heart, and will positively grow and impact business and cast cultures.
- You will report to the Manager of Private Tours.
- 3 + years park operations, Guest facing experience
- Knowledge of The Hub, MyTime, Siebel, NewKnowledge, Lilo, Guest Service Suite, MyMagic+, CastAPP and SnAPP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications, notably Office 365
- Proficient in Apple software applications, specifically iPhones and iOS based technology
- Receptive to a climate controlled office environment, but also to being outside (including inclement weather) for large portions of the operational day
- Full scheduling availability, including holidays, weekends and nights, with spans of day that start in the early AM through the last closing park’s latest nighttime spectacular
- Valid Driver's license, with three years minimum driving experience in the United States of America
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Hospitality, Business Administration or other related fields of study
其他信息Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
关于 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Parks, Experiences and Products是迪士尼的全球中心，通过主题乐园和度假区、邮轮和度假体验，以及包括玩具、服装、书籍、电子游戏在内的各类消费品，为迪士尼的故事、角色及人物系列注入生命力。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc.，即我们称为 Parks, Experiences and Products 的业务部门的一部分。
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。