Frontline Recruitment Manager立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 10079318 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 中国内地 工作发布公司 Shanghai Disney Resort; 发布日期 2024/02/02
Line of Business : Human Resources
Location: Shanghai, China
As frontline recruitment manager, you will work together with partners within Recruitment & HR team to provide a sustainable talent solution for Shanghai Disney Resort. As part of the Human Resources Frontline recruiting implement our workforce strategy by providing a strong, timely and reliable talent pipeline, and advocate Disney culture by ensuring an exceptional experience to both internal and external candidates.
- Build and implement volume hiring strategy based on business needs and data insights;
- Lead the Frontline Recruitment team to operate with high efficiency that also delivers positive candidates and recruiters’ experience;
- Build effective hiring channel to secure talent strategy and pipeline for different type of roles;
- Partner with Workforce Management team to forecast future hiring needs and direction;
- Strengthen collaboration with external partners including associations, townships and etc.;
- Keep enhancing talent acquisition digitalization to improve hiring efficiency and experience;
- Ensure excellent communication both within Shanghai Disney Resort and with frontline recruitment leaders from Disney Parks and Resorts;
- Develop team’s capacity and design career progression to enable team development within Recruitment or in HR team.
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of experience managing large scale recruiting efforts. Operation experience in an offline guest-facing environment will be a plus;
- Proven networking capabilities with professional organizations, business groups, alumni associations, NGOs, government offices and etc;
- Outstanding ability to establish relationships and influence through the organization;
- Experience working in mainland China and proven ability to work cross-culturally required;
- Language fluency In Mandarin and English required;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, communication and presentation abilities, and exceptional attention to detail;
- Ability to travel as needed;
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented leader who excels in fast-paced, and results-oriented environments;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications are required.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
As one of the worldwide leaders in family entertainment, Shanghai Disney Resort delivers legendary service and a lifetime of memories for our guests. Joining us in a new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure involves creating happiness for the millions of guests who visit our Resort each year. Whether your career journey here is onstage or backstage, there are almost unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development at Shanghai Disney.
* We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
* Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy.
* Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
关于 Shanghai Disney Resort:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company（及其分公司和附属公司）是一家行业领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体企业，拥有以下业务板块：Disney Entertainment，ESPN，Disney Parks 以及 Experiences and Products。从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，Disney 非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。Disney 的精彩故事、生动人物形象以及丰富体验吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Shanghai Intl Theme Park Company, Ltd.，即我们称为 Shanghai Disney Resort 业务的一部分。
This position is with Shanghai Intl Theme Park Company, Ltd.，which is part of a business we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.
您理解并同意，当您在本网站提交位于中国内地的工作的申请时，您和本工作申请相关的个人信息将会被分享给The Walt Disney Family of Companies的其他成员且储存在中国内地以外的地区或国家。 The Walt Disney Family of Companies将遵守适用的信息保护法规和The Walt Disney Company招聘隐私政策