Finance Analyst, Revenue Accounting立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 768480BR 工作地点-国家/地区 布宜诺斯艾利斯, 阿根廷 工作发布公司 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate); 发布日期 Nov. 02, 2020
主要职责The Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Perform all Licensing Revenue accounting functions including royalty statement processing and analysis, and cash management for assigned licensee population.
- Follow up on Region's licensees in order to have each of them report their licensing royalties in an accurate and timely manner, in line with an active Licensing Contract.
- Process royalties in the reporting system, identifying issues and differences compared to Licensing Contract and define next steps as needed. In addition to this, process Advances, Guarantees, Fees, Audit findings in the system in order to have transactions interfaced into SAP and print invoices accordingly. Identify unlicensed sales and invoice these in line with Licensing Contract requirements.
- Partner with their Contract Administration and Licensing Finance counterparts to ensure proper application of revenue recognition policies and practices, perform analysis and make recommendations on complex issues.
- Keep updated status for not received statements, and issues for received statements. Alert Management, Licensees and Category teams in an accurate and timely manner possible/ upcoming issues, and propose alternative solutions if needed. Share weekly updates with the region.
- Approve Publishing titles in the system, and have all royalties recognized in a timely manner. Communicate with different stakeholders when approvals are not finalized or not available in the product approval system.
- Submit invoices to licensees and clear all doubts regarding invoiced amounts. Responsible for account reconciliations and cash application in SAP.
- Licensee training: The person in charge of this position will be responsible for training licensees in all Disney reporting requirements, contracts work-offs and accounts reconciliations. Identify urgent needs and act accordingly.
- Process improvements: identify day to day needs and improvement opportunities in the revenue recognition process.
- Identify system issues and process manual workarounds.
- Perform assigned quarter-end close deliverables and reconciliations.
- Various Ad-hoc projects.
- Possess 2 years of experience Administrative roles.
- Strong analytical mindset and detailed oriented.
- Interpersonal communication and ability to work in a fast pace changing environment.
- Strong relationship building skills and a highly professional “client service orientation”.
- Excellent team player.
- High energy level and strong work ethic.
- Exhibit a willingness to be adaptable and flexible, and demonstrate a desire to operate in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of general Excel and SAP processes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Economy, Finance or any related field.
关于 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
透过The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)，您可以看到公司强势品牌背后的各项业务如何紧密联系，打造出世界上极具创新性、影响极为深远和备受赞誉的娱乐公司。作为公司团队的一员，您将与业界精英携手合作，共同推动各种卓越的策略，确保华特迪士尼公司始终处于娱乐业的前沿。您和其他富有创意的思想者彼此借鉴，彼此欣赏。您能够助力世界上杰出的故事讲述者，为世界各地千千万万的家庭创造美好的记忆。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A.，即我们称为 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 的业务部门的一部分。