Executive Director, Production Management (ABC News Longform)立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 784289BR 工作地点-国家/地区 纽约, 纽约州, 美国 工作发布公司 General Entertainment Content; 发布日期 Apr. 18, 2021
- Act as a production management executive across all projects in ABC News Longform, directly managing complex productions and ensuring network creative, technical and business goals are upheld.
- Manages production managers and line producers to oversee all production modelling, scheduling, budget development and management for projects on all platforms.
- Oversees Production Managers and Line Producers assigned to specific projects.
- Coordinates with Executive Producer and Senior Manager, Production Staffing to develop a staffing model for each project and to manage staff as they are onboarded
- Coordinates closely with Edit Operations and Delivery teams to ensure project specifications for each delivery platform are met and schedules and budgets are adhered to.
- Coordinates closely with Finance team on project development and expense tracking.
- Builds or updates production handbooks and communicates requirements to all creative and production teams
- Manages union obligations that are triggered by production and works closely with labor counsel to ensure compliance
- Communicates with risk management, insurance and tax compliance teams to ensure all projects are in compliance
- Coordinates closely with Finance team to ensure transparency of budgets
- Minimum of 12 years of production management experience, including experience as a line producer or executive producer
- Expertise in production models
- Expertise in production methods and the latest production technology
- Expertise in production rates and schedules
- Experience working across a diverse set of project types
- Experience managing a team of production managers and line producers
- Experience with labor unions and compliance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to function in both a quick turn news environment and a longer term documentary production environment
- Calm under pressure and a willingness to be flexible to determine how best to work with different production teams
- Experience in a production company or studio
- Experience in a network production management or exec producer capacity preferred
- Understanding of different distribution platforms
- A passion for non-fiction content, with both a news and documentary focus
理想条件Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
关于 General Entertainment Content:
General Entertainment Content 部门为公司的流媒体平台及其有线和 广播网络创建了原创的娱乐和新闻内容。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.，即我们称为 General Entertainment Content 的业务部门的一部分。
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。