Entertainment Technician - Full Time立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 762963BR 工作地点-国家/地区 大嶼山, 離島區, 香港 工作发布公司 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort; 发布日期 Jul. 07, 2020
5-day week at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
When operational and business needs allow, our full time Cast Members / employees will be scheduled two days off per week
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities. Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
Repair & Maintenance Workshop, Electronic
- Responsible for workbench/component level repairs and service on an array of Entertainment technical equipment, including but not limited to Lighting, Audio, Video, Show Control Systems, Effects, Props and communication systems
- Familiar on professional audio, video, lighting equipment, Windows/Linux/Mac OS and networking
Props & Puppets Repair & Maintenance
- Responsible for Props, Puppets, Scenery and Parade Floats touch-up, repairs and maintenance to maintain artistic show quality
- Carry out daily & preventative maintenance, repairs on parade float, theatre scenic, show props and show puppets
- Familiar on fiberglass repair, Stage wood surface paintwork, colour pantones
Parkwide Events / Theater (Stage Technical)
- Responsible for Live Entertainment technical show operations & maintenance, equipment preparation, setup, programming, rehearsals and strike throughout the daily operation
- Able to operate, program, troubleshoot and maintain equipment for theatrical and live entertainment venues, including but not limited to Lighting, Audio, Video, Props, LED Wall, Stage Decks and Stage Effects equipment
- Construct, install and troubleshoot a new production or event during seasonal offerings or special events
- Responsible for Live Entertainment technical show operations, maintenance, equipment preparation, setup, programming, rehearsals, strike throughout the daily operation
- Able to operate the show operation equipment, including but not limited to Lighting Consoles, Nodes, Network any overhead rigging equipment such as Lighting Fixtures, Truss system, cabling, Chain Hoists and Stage Decks
- Responsible for conducting inspections on Rigging Systems; setting up, programing and designing on Lighting Consoles
- Be the subject-matter-expert for knots, anchor points, chain hoists attachment pieces, bolts & clamps
- Under supervision to setup and test the Laser system to meet with the show specifications
- Set-up and align the Laser angle according to the show procedure
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and maintain the show quality standards
- Maintain daily record of the laser system, & observe the laser beam direction and determine the laser safety during show
- Be the subject-matter-expert on programming, maintenance and fault finding of all Show Control Systems, especially Lighting and Laser System
- Responsible for installation, set-up, operation and maintenance of all show control systems and equipment
- Responsible to program and operate the video mapping server system, video projection and mapping systems
Pyro & Special Effects
- Responsible for Live Entertainment technical show operations, involving physical lifting and equipment prep, loading, setup & strike throughout the daily operation.
- Able to load & unload the pyrotechnic products and equipment according to company safety standard and local code of practice, & handle the install, discharge and live or miss-fired pyrotechnic products.
- Understand the Pyro control signal path and the network system.
Candidates with more experience will be considered for higher level positions.
- Secondary school or above
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in backstage of theatre or live Entertainment operations
- Able to handle a physically demanding role that requires frequent lifting, climbing, squatting, working at heights and prolonged standing
- Willingness to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, guest-service oriented environment
- Willingness to work on shift with occasional overnight shifts
- Higher Diploma/Associate degree with major in multi-media entertainment technology, stage & set design or related disciplines
- Driving license holder (Class 1 & 2) and First Aid Certificate is an advantage
- Special Effects Operator (Stream B) holder is an advantage
- Registration of Electrical Worker / Holder of Safety Training Certificate is an advantage
Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
关于 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
自 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort 2005 年开园以来，已接待了数百万来自中国香港、中国大陆、东南亚和更远国家的游客。作为在中国落成的首个 Disney 度假区，它提供许多独具特色的获奖娱乐项目和专为国际游客量身打造的游客服务，这一切都离不开度假区内会说多种语言的演职人员。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited，即我们称为 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort 的业务部门的一部分。