Disney+, Director - Growth & Acquisition (SEA)立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 762655BR 工作地点-国家/地区 新加坡 新加坡; , 新加坡 工作发布公司 Direct-to-Consumer and International; 发布日期 Jun. 22, 2020
The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-To-Consumer and International (DTCI) is a global business segment with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company’s direct-to-consumer streaming services, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ alongside Disney’s international media businesses, DTCI aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
Disney+ is the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. As part of Disney’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment, Disney+ is available on most internet-connected devices and offers commercial-free programming with a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series and short-form content. Alongside unprecedented access to Disney’s incredible library of film and television entertainment, the service is also the exclusive streaming home for the latest releases from The Walt Disney Studios.
The Growth and Acquisition Director is responsible for providing expertise and strategic direction in the areas of media strategy, media planning and media buying for Disney streaming services in Southeast Asia (SEA), delivering best in class media plans to support local brand and acquisition marketing campaigns. This performance marketing role has significant opportunities to deliver bottom-line impact and growth. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with the brand marketing, social media, customer lifecycle and partnership teams as well as the wider marketing teams across the company for maximum impact. He/she will also be the local expert in providing insights on media publishers and platforms.
This role will be instrumental in driving subscriber acquisition efforts for Disney’s streaming service in SEA markets, ensuring bought subscriber targets are delivered. The role will be the local expert and lead in providing market intel and looking at best opportunities and execution of campaigns as well as ensuring best possible messaging and delivery of localised assets.
- Responsible for acquiring and growing subscribers organically; Manage digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning to optimization and performance analysis
- Identify source of growth, profitability and efficiencies in current or new areas through strategic thinking and creative analytics
- Drive marketing programs which are highly targeted basis content affinity of relevant segmented audience cohorts
- Daily check of campaigns and performance in Demand Side Platforms /Fulfilled by Merchant & Analytics & Data Management Platform & Integral Ad Science & Dashboard
- Stand by for adjusting campaigns in DSPs / FBM
- Provide local Benchmarks analysis on best performing ads and competitor activity
- Drive digital marketing efficiencies and reach through continuous localized communication testing (a/b), innovation using different platforms and new products/formats
- Responsible for local adjustments and optimizations in creative (language / format etc.)
- Provide insight and input on local publishers, opportunities and tactics to target new audiences and optimize measurement metrics
- Deliver most effective Cost of Acquisition (CPA) and expected Subscriber Volume
- Manage agencies to executive a best in class subscriber acquisition activity
- Work with Global Team on Paid Media, Programmatic Display and Search
- A Bachelor’s Degree, with 15+ years of relevant experience in Digital or Performance Marketing role
- Experience in handling large scale campaign planning, optimization for both performance and brand impact
- Strong knowledge of subscription services and its competitive landscape
- Strong understanding of media and content landscape
- Experienced working with creative teams to develop concepts and bring messaging to life
- Local language essential and awareness of local trends / preferences
- Good understanding and working knowledge of MS Excel, Google analytics, tableau experience preferred
- Exposure to working with key campaign management tools and platforms (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
- Understanding of market nuances and dynamics to deliver a global strategy while also balancing local adaptions to drive local results
关于 Direct-to-Consumer and International:
消费者直接对接及国际部门负责迪士尼的国际媒体业务和公司的各种流媒体服务，将技术、内容和分销平台相结合，从而扩大了公司的全球业务范围，同时向世界各地的消费者提供享誉世界的个性化娱乐体验。该部门负责管理华特迪士尼公司的全球直面消费者业务，其中包括与 ESPN 合作编程的 ESPN+ 体育流媒体服务；即将推出的迪士尼品牌直面消费者流媒体服务；以及公司在 Hulu 的所有权股份。迪士尼流媒体服务部是 ESPN+ 和迪士尼品牌流媒体平台的开发者，隶属于消费者直接对接及国际部门，负责监管整个公司所有面向消费者的数字技术和产品。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited，即我们称为 Direct-to-Consumer and International 的业务部门的一部分。