Design Manager, Local Productions立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 862537BR 工作地点-国家/地区 布宜诺斯艾利斯, 阿根廷 工作发布公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution; 发布日期 Sep. 14, 2021
- Manage a team which will conceptualize ideas, craft and deliver final assets that meet objectives, strategies, and needs of all Disney+ and Star+ original productions.
- Ensure that both quality and compliance standards are met.
- Ensure brand consistency and storytelling of our shows across different digital customer touchpoints, with a digital mindset first.
- Ability to foster an environment that supports collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Creative and copywriting team from the earliest stages of a project through completion.
- Collaborate with our global Brand & Creative teams to ensure alignment across all markets.
- Review the work of external vendors to ensure high quality.
- Ensure high-quality deliverables of logos and artworks for local productions with a 360 mentality (digital, OOH, tv, etc).
- Enjoy staying up-to-date with movies and series in general.
- Possess 5 years of experience managing design teams.
- Experience in Branding and photo retouching is a must.
- Experience in Graphic Design for digital platforms is a plus.
- Good understanding of graphic design, illustration and social media trends.
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Understands basic photography principles, lights, shadows, color and perspective.
- Credible, proactive and trusted partner who can build relationships and deliver results.
- Team player, happy to receive feedback and constructive criticism.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a must.
- Knowledge of every step of the creative process: design from concept to final, editing, animation and copywriting.
- Advanced level of English is a must.
其他信息At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers and hire under equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability and gender identity. We foster a corporate culture of belonging and inclusiveness, which empowers our staff and company to thrive. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
“You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt Disney
关于 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A.，即我们称为 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 的业务部门的一部分。