Culinary Chef Asst. Pastry/Bakery-Full Time - $1,500 Hiring Bonus立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 862429BR 工作地点-国家/地区 奥兰多, 佛罗里达州, 美国; 布埃纳文图拉湖, 佛罗里达州, 美国 工作发布公司 Walt Disney World Resort; 发布日期 Oct. 12, 2021
Chef Assistants Pastry/Bakery receive a starting rate of $20.00/hour.
New Hire Incentive $1,500
$1,500 Hiring Bonus (First payment after 90 days = $375 and Second payment after 150 days = $1125)
To be eligible for the sign-on bonus, cast members must be in the position continuously for at least 90 days after hire and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at time of payment. A cast member is hired after the successful completion of Disney Traditions or one full day of employment. To be eligible for an incentive bonus after 150 days, cast members must remain employed in the position continuously for at least 150 days and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at the time of payment. Payments will be made approximately two weeks after the 90 and 150-day milestones, respectively. Bonus payments are subject to applicable taxes and other legal withholding. Disputes concerning eligibility to a bonus payment shall be resolved by Walt Disney World Recruitment in its sole and absolute discretion. The incentives offered herein are subject to change at any time, with or without notice. Cast Members hired prior to September 12, 2021 or after January 1, 2022 will not be eligible for this incentive award.
主要职责The Walt Disney World® Resort culinary team is seeking a Chef Assistant Pastry/Bakery to help lead a team of talented pastry/bakery professionals to create unforgettable bakery items and desserts for our Guests.
Picture yourself being a Chef Assistant Pastry/Bakery and having the opportunity to:
- Assist the Chef with the overall direction and development of the team, while promoting teamwork in a fun work environment
- Oversee the daily operation and execution of all pastry items including; timing, quality, temperature, portion, and presentation
- Continue to grow in your professional career by working in a variety of bakeries and locations without ever having to leave the company
- Create exquisite items from around the world with endless ingredients at your fingertips
理想条件Recipe for Success
- Minimum 4 years of from scratch pastry/bakery experience or a culinary certificate and 2 years of from scratch pastry/bakery experience
- Proficient in all functions of the bakery and excellent technical knowledge (equipment, tempering of chocolate, sauce work, bread baking, specialty cakes)
- Must be comfortable working quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrated understanding of the science of pastry/baking
- Knowledgeable of multiple advanced pastry/baking techniques and chocolate work
- Proficient with tools, measurements and bakery equipment
- Demonstrates the ability to follow and convert recipes
- Organized, hands-on, detailed oriented with strong analytical background
- Exhibits clean work habits and ownership of a safe clean area
- Excellent understanding of Food Safety and HACCP
- Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication. Desire to work onstage and share knowledge and experience with our Guests.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle high profile projects
- Artistic and creative ability and vision to create high end products
- Will be held to a high standard with exact attention to detail
- Demonstrates excellent judgment of quantity, quality and production
- Ability to propose bakery items
- Knowledge of food allergies
- Support the chef in their absence and meet with the chef(s) for an overview
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required.
- Cast Members will be required to handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
基本条件How to Stand Out
- Possess bilingual communication skills
- Be Serve Safe certified
- AS in Pastry/Baking
- Proven prior experience as a head baker
其他信息SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Cast Members may work a third shift or overnight in our bakeries. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting, wdwcasting, Chef Assistant, Culinary, Lead Line Cook, Pastry/Bakery WDW: Walt Disney World Casting Hourly Jobs
关于 Walt Disney World Resort:
自 1971 年开始营业以来，
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc.，即我们称为 Walt Disney World Resort 的业务部门的一部分。
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。