Content Curator立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 774561BR 工作地点-国家/地区 奥兰多, 佛罗里达州, 美国; 布埃纳文图拉湖, 佛罗里达州, 美国 工作发布公司 Parks, Experiences and Products; 发布日期 Mar. 02, 2021
As Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Learning, we inspire learners to propel Disney excellence by unlocking their talents and capabilities through growth and development. As a Content Curator, you will be a part of the team that curates and delivers Disney learning experiences that support business strategies.
The Content Curator role is responsible for leading content creation for complex learning initiatives that support the development of Leaders across Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products. This role will work closely with Program Managers to create a thought-through content strategy while managing client needs with learning outcomes.
- In partnership with Program Manager, lead content creation for high-level, complex Learning initiatives, including executive-level and segment-wide programs.
- In partnership with Program Manager, consult with executive Clients/Partners to develop and validate learning objectives
- Leverage ISD approach to curate content that supports the defined learning objectives and influences behavior change and/or skill development
- In conjunction with PM, develop holistic measurement strategies to understand the impact of learning (level 1-5)
- Remain agile and timely when adjustments to content strategy are needed based on SME and Leadership feedback throughout the approval process.
- Provide strategic recommendations regarding support and facilitation requirements needed for each program.
- Demonstrate the ability to present a clear, through content strategy to various audiences and articulate how this approach supports the learning objectives defined.
- Possess exceptional presentation skills with both concepts and scripted content for a variety of audiences; ensure messaging is appropriate for each.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data to make strategic recommendations and the ability to see gaps and improve accuracy of data-driven decision making.
- Align content with marketing strategy to ensure appropriate representation; identify penetration targets and oversee effectiveness of overall marketing strategy
- Participate in post learning meetings with Program Manager, clients/partners to share data and determine if further action is required.
- In partnership with PM and client, review offering metrics and make any content adjustments or facilitator recommendations as needed.
- Ensure appropriate sourcing and licensing for all learning content.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in content development/instructional design for large-scale and executive learning programs.
- Ability to manage large scope / high complexity and creative designs with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and able to communicate well to internal and external stakeholders (clients & partners).
- Ability to work with a variety of leaders, including peers and executives
- Possess essential collaboration and negotiation skills vital to the Content Curator role, including: Instructional Design, client discovery, communication, teamwork, collaboration, flexibility, problem solving, critical thinking, and conflict resolution
- Experience in developing corporate learning projects
- +5 years in Disney leadership
- BA or BS or equivalent experience
关于 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Parks, Experiences and Products是迪士尼的全球中心，通过主题乐园和度假区、邮轮和度假体验，以及包括玩具、服装、书籍、电子游戏在内的各类消费品，为迪士尼的故事、角色及人物系列注入生命力。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc.，即我们称为 Parks, Experiences and Products 的业务部门的一部分。
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。