Category Manager, South China立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 846961BR 工作地点-国家/地区 深圳, 中国内地 工作发布公司 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products; 发布日期 May. 04, 2022
- Manage East region licensees:
- Implement regional Category plan / strategy
- Develop & execute appropriate local market category plans
- Develop, implement and achieve yearly revenue budget for the category.
- Ensure licensees have full understanding Disney’s business standards, directions and strategies. Manage licensees to achieve yearly targeted budget.
- Strategic Management
- Implement regional category plan / strategy.
- Develop local market category plan in line with regional strategy & plan.
- Undertake market analysis to follow or proactive meet trends & regulations, monitor sub-categories and retail performance, and determine & develop Disney’s segment share.
- Determine category key drivers (franchise, products, price, and retail channel) for CPC to expand brand presence consistently with retailer needs.
- Contribute to regional discussion of the category on behalf of the local market.
- Category Management
- Develop, implement and achieve yearly revenue budget
- Identify & contract new license instrumental in the development of the category
- Identify product, franchises, and channel gaps and ensure that the plans in place to fill the gaps.
- Manager Contract Renewals based on category plan.
- Assist the establishment of efficient distribution services.
- Provide account management to top licensees for long term business development.
- Coordinate with CPC Compliance Group to ensure licensees comply with Disney’s labor standards.
- Ensure licensees’ thorough understanding and compliance of Disney’s contract, terms and conditions.
- Identify and develop manufacturing centers of excellence (global and regional).
- Regularly communicate with Key licensees and conduct performance reviews (quarterly).
- Retail Management
- Work with key retail account to manage Disney’s product range and presence at retail.
- Work with buyers from retail accounts to develop business opportunities, managing product sourcing, mix / range, pricing and new programs specific to each retailer’s shopping profile.
- Act as communication link between Disney and licensees and retail buyers.
- Conduct retail accounts performance review and marketing update (quarterly).
- Identify signage and merchandising needs.
- Creative Management
- Direct product development with CPC Product Developer consistently with category plan and ongoing product quality improvement program.
- Administer and coordinate licensee’s product approvals with CPC Product Developer.
- Finance Management
- Responsible for the category budget & bottom line responsibility.
- Provide category forecast on quarterly basis (revenue grading).
- Responsible for collection past due accounts receivable.
- Marketing Management
- Coordinate with CPC Retail, Sales & Marketing team to support sales promotion, events and advertising in the local market.
- Work with Business Planning & Marketing Team to ensure better understanding of consumer profiles and market needs.
- Ensure appropriate licensees implement the Disney visual merchandising programs.
- Information Systems
- Maintain competency in CPC business systems
- Insight (Contract Admin. & Royalty reports)
- INvision (Forecasting/Budgeting)
- SAP (Travel expenses & Purchase Orders)
- University graduate, preferably Marketing or Business Commerce.
2. Minimum of 5 years working experience with strong sales related undertakings, as well as proven track record in client management skills
3. Personal Attributes
- Intelligent, self-directed, self-starter, good ability to work within a team.
- Good analytical skill and understanding of business and financial concepts.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Committed to excellence.
4. Other requisites, languages
- Fluent English and Mandarin.
- Hands on experience on PC software applications (e.g. Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
其他信息The Walt Disney Company is committed to creating a healthy and safe workplace environment for our employees. As part of this ongoing effort, the company encourages newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before onboarding.
关于 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited，其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products。