Business Development Manager, Shenzhen and Business Solutions & Event立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 10031473 工作地点-国家/地区 深圳, 中国内地 工作发布公司 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort; 发布日期 2022/12/07
This position requires the establishment of an independent Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE) business team in China and the development of an independent MICE agent network to build the MICE business from the basics.
Complete China MICE business planning, and focus on insurance, consumer goods, banking, Internet and other key industries and key enterprises, design and develop independent MICE products, establish a network after reaching, in the off-season to provide the resort with conferences and exhibitions incentive tourism and other tourists, enhance the income of the resort, the formation of business increments.
Assemble and develop a team to lead business development team members to run MICE and Business Solutions and Events (BS&E) business, manage customers and achieve targets. Accountable for BS&E Sales team supervision and motivation, in order to drive desired business results from the corporate meetings/conferences, events, social catering and group admissions segments. Responsible for formulation of business development strategy, accurate forecasting and execution of key sales initiatives. This includes overseeing account acquisition, retention and expansion programs, within the corporate, social and association markets. Upkeep of product line, to ensure market relevance and generate demand from all relevant channels.
Coach team members to improve business skills: MICE agents’ management skills, sales skills and negotiation skills. And develop team members to become experts in promoting travel products and customer management. At the same time, improve business development skills and customer management capabilities.
Another key accountability is to sustain and continue elevating the profile of Hong Kong Disneyland (HKDL), as the premier MICE events destination in Asia, through increased acquisition and development of high-end, mega events.
Cooperate with the Director of Business Development in China to complete the China MICE business plan and actively contribute to the overall business in China.
- Build dedicated MICE team at Shenzhen (SZ) and develop dedicated MICE agents for MICE business, drive new MICE business opportunity. Accountable for BS&E Sales team supervision and motivation, in order to drive desired business results from the corporate meetings/ conferences, events, social catering and group admissions segments.
- Formulation of business development strategy, accurate forecasting and execution of key sales initiatives. Lead the team through the annual plan for SZ and BS&E MICE business development, including tickets and hotel room sales，also the dedicated MICE products.
- Develop programs to conduct regular trade education for trade partners with the assistance of direct or indirect reports. Prepare written reports, updated account information, trade and competitors’ intelligence to Director, Business Development, China and leaders.
- Coach and develop direct and indirect reports’ capability in planning and execution of trade projects. Establish Key Performance Index (KPI) to measure team’s performance.
- Bachelor degree holder in business or related discipline.
- At least 8 years of experience in hospitality sales management, preferably already leading a sizable sales team.
- Requires a good foundation in MICE business logic, and experience in airlines, hotels, and large-scale event exhibition companies. And has a good industry foundation and relationship, can quickly develop independent MICE agents for business development.
- Experience in developing corporate direct customers, corporate in-house purchases and employee team building markets, increasing off-season business in resort areas.
- Patience and outstanding negotiation skills is required to manage a portfolio of trade accounts across multiple sales regions.
- Interpersonal skills of negotiation, relating and building rapport are of utmost importance.
- Fluent Mandarin is necessary to communicate both external partners and members of MICE agents.
- Regular Chinese domestic business travel is expected for this role.
The Walt Disney Company is committed to creating a healthy and safe workplace environment for our employees. As part of this ongoing effort, the company encourages newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before onboarding.
关于 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
香港迪士尼乐园共有以下七个主题乐园：Adventureland、Fantasyland、灰熊山谷、Main Street U.S.A.、迷离庄园、Tomorrowland 和反斗奇兵大本营。这些乐园设有各种主题景点、娱乐活动、互动体验、美食餐厅、纪念品商店、零食摊。另外，每日还举行游行和夜间庆祝活动。度假区还有三间主题度假酒店：香港迪士尼乐园酒店、迪士尼探索家度假酒店和迪士尼好莱坞酒店。
到目前为止，香港迪士尼乐园酒店已招待了上百万名游客。根据香港旅游发展局年度统计报告，自 2006 年起，香港迪士尼乐园已成为香港前五最受欢迎景点之一。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 TWDC (China) Ltd. Shenzhen Branch，即我们称为 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort 业务的一部分。
This position is with TWDC (China) Ltd. Shenzhen Branch，which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.