Business Analysis Manager立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 10003632 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 中国内地 工作发布公司 Shanghai Disney Resort; 发布日期 2022/08/05 调动类型 混合型工作模式
A Business Analysis Manager is responsible for assessing merchandise business both online and offline, and coming up with business demand trend analysis in order to create a framework for driving business expansion and operational efficiency. The duties include sales data mapping and analysis, market research, and strategizing ideas to improve business operations and meeting with other stakeholders to provide suggestions based on the analysis.
- Assist Head of Planning and work with Finance and Revenue Management team, develop and monitor by-store-by-category financial targets, including merchandise sales plan, Margin, inventory plan, pricing and return per square feet for entire merchandise business;
- Manage and monitor open-to-buy (OTB) and liquidation plan by department, determining clearance plan, including SKU, price range, quantity, timeline, etc.;
- Work with sourcing and logistics, develop re-order strategies to optimize the total supply chain, including flow of product and inventory, shipment management, and costing, in order to meet budgeted stock turn and stock availability;
- Partner with I.T. for merchandise data mining and mapping, Business Intellegent reporting and distribution, as well as other I.T. related projects;
- Prepare management reports on existing business, analyze latest market information and conduct analysis on new and potential business for management review, decision, and action;
- Provide operational support for Planning and Store Operation to ensure business development and operation efficiency;
- Develop performance metrics across functions and work with I.T. to develop related systems to monitor the metrics;
- Independently handle project planning and excuting;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management team;
- Be a key and active member in projects or new stores expansion.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or related disciplines plus more than five years of retail background (online and offline) preferred;
- Good command of retail math concepts, applications and statistical analysis;
- Demonstrate business savy through strategic development, financial management, analytical thinking, and problem solving;
- Work experience in financial planning, forecasting, buying, inventory, and project management;
- Work experience in merchandise system, data mining, replenishment and spreadsheets;
- Demonstrate negotiation skills and the ability to develop and manage vendor relationships;
- Multi-tasking ability; strong organization and work process skills;
- Demonstrate leadership, team building, partnership and leadership skills.
关于 Shanghai Disney Resort:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Shanghai Intl Theme Park Company, Ltd.，即我们称为 Shanghai Disney Resort 业务的一部分。
This position is with Shanghai Intl Theme Park Company, Ltd.，which is part of a business we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.