BI Application Support Engineer (Solutions Engineer)立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 890691BR 工作地点-国家/地区 布里斯托尔, 康乃狄克州, 美国; 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 工作发布公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution; 发布日期 Dec. 06, 2021
Within DMED, the Advertising Platforms team is responsible for creating and scaling innovative global advertising solutions by building mission-critical tools and workflows to support digital & linear ad sales, traffic, marketing and parts of broadcast operations. Being part of the DMED team is a once-in-a-career opportunity to be part of what is next.
Using the latest technologies, the Support Engineer will work to support and enhance BI reporting capabilities and the Enterprise Data Warehouse. As an integral member of the BI initiative for the Ad Sales Platform, you will support and administrate reporting platforms such as MicroStrategy and BusinessObjects. You will also utilize data integration tools such as Tidal Workload Automation, SAP Data Services and Kalido DIW to deliver Operations Support for the Ad Sales BI initiative. You will collaborate with architects, engineers (Analytics & Data), the DBA team, the QA team and the scrum team to deliver support through an Agile philosophy.
We are looking for a creative and talented individual who can help to deliver solutions for business-critical applications with little to no oversight from the management team. They should be able to provide support to the Development Teams in all aspects of the development and release cycles.
- The Support Engineer will work with multiple tools, ensuring BI reporting and data are continuously available and delivered in a timely manner to the Linear Ad Sales business unit.
- Provide on-call support for the Production environment during off-hours and on weekends.
- Monitor batch loads in multiple environments. Identify issues and work with the Development and other support teams to resolve them.
- Create analytics and other reporting to highlight performance issues.
- Help administrate, provision, and troubleshoot our BI applications including MicroStrategy cloud environment and BusinessObjects
- Maintain servers (patching and building) for Tidal Workload Automation, SAP Data Services and Kalido DIW.
- Learn our processes and standards and ensure that the Development teams follow those standards.
- Embrace the DevOps mentality to build, deploy and support applications in cloud with minimal help from other teams.
- Manage security and compliance in multiple environments and identify areas not meeting company standards.
- Work on establishing and organizing the Release process. Coordinating with all parties and understanding everything that goes into making for a successful release of database components and reports.
- Monitor BI tickets and route to appropriate group for resolution.
- Provide timely quarterly audit information to both the internal compliance team as well as the external auditors.
- 3+ years of experience working in a Support or Development role.
- Experience with MicroStrategy, BusinessObjects
- Experience with ETL and other data integration tools such as SAP Data Services, Kalido or Tidal Workload Automation.
- Experience with Python Programming language.
- Experience with PL/SQL.
- Self-motivated independent thinker and collaborative team member.
- Implement Industry Standards /Best Practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in using Gitlab is a plus.
- Able to work on multiple issues and multiple environments simultaneously.
- Experience with Kalido
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with AWS, Kafka, Snowflake, Airflow or other cloud technologies
- Bachelors degree or better in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent job experience.
关于 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Disney Streaming Technology LLC，即我们称为 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 的业务部门的一部分。
Disney Streaming Technology LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。