Associate Producer - Expression of Interest San Francisco, CA立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID o7pC8fw0 工作地点-国家/地区 旧金山, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 工作发布公司 Industrial Light & Magic; 发布日期 Jun. 09, 2020
This posting is an opportunity to submit your resume for future consideration; this is not a role that is open at this time. We anticipate this role may be open in the future, but we are not actively hiring for the position. If you would like to be considered for this potential role, please submit your resume. If the role becomes available, you may receive an email or call from a recruiter.
- With input from Supervisors and VFX Producer, proactively plan for work intended to be outsourced and also look for opportunities to send work to vendors when there are capacity constraints at ILM and Singapore.
- Help identify vendors appropriate for body of work.
- Prepare vendor bidding packages, spearhead vendor cost analysis and weekly cost reporting as needed.
- Work with Global Production and Business Affairs to award work to vendors.
- Serve as point person for vendor communication. Proactively problem-solve and raise concerns in all aspects of vendor relations.
- Manage change order process.
- Create, organize and maintain project schedule for all work executed at our 3PPs.
- Manage the budget and EFC for all vendor work. Meet or exceed budget and schedule targets.
- Provide support as liaison with vendors for technical and creative issues that arise to ensure work stays on schedule and optimal workflow is adhered to.
- Manage assigned production crew on a daily basis including directing Coordinators and Production Assistants to ensure all show needs are met.
- Act as default leader when Producer is out of office or otherwise engaged, responsible for directing ‘2nd lieutenant’ level duties with the production crew.
- Run bid meetings as needed. Budgeting may or may not be required, and would be left to the discretion of the Producer. In partnership with Producer, check EFC to make sure work is on budget.
- Manage client contact related to 3PP work and when Producer is absent or unavailable
- Travel for client meetings and/or plate shoots as needed
- Work on the same schedule as first or second unit production as needed
- Special projects as requested
- Bachelor's degree in Film or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Seven years minimum work experience in production to include strong working knowledge of Visual Effects techniques and terminology.
- Proficiency in Macs/PCs including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Linux a plus
- Strong scheduling and budgeting experience required
- Must possess very strong organizational and communication skills and be able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner while meeting deadlines.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
关于 Industrial Light & Magic:
ILM 由 George Lucas 于 1975 年创立，是全球领先特效
制作公司，为电影、广告制作和景点行业提供服务。ILM 已为超过 325 部剧情片提供视觉特效，深度参与过全球
票房排行前 10 的热片中 7 部电影的制作，并参与制作了 25 部排行前 50 的影片。ILM 为视觉特效树立了标准，
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。