Associate Manager, Operating Participants立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 7110641820211227 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 中国内地 工作发布公司 Shanghai Disney Resort; 发布日期 2022/09/23 调动类型 现场工作
The Operating Participants team develops and implements strategies related to the 3rd party operating relationships within Disneytown. This function also develops and implements any other third party operational agreements for the resort.
Within the Shanghai Disney Resort Operating Participants team, the primary role of you as an Associate Manager, Operating Participants is to establish relationships and to execute and manage tenant agreements specifically with third party operators for Disneytown and for other supporting resort facilities. You will also be responsible for supporting the on-going servicing of these lease arrangements. You will contribute to develop sound strategic and financial analyses from current tenant performance analyses, industry and consumer insights research and by partnering with internal lines of business within the Shanghai Disney Resort to develop actionable recommendations to Operating Participants. You will report directly to the Operating Participants Director at Shanghai Disney Resort but will also partner closely with Disney’s Operating Participant team worldwide.
We are seeking candidates with accomplished professional experience, real estate development and operational skills to fill the position of Operating Participants Associate Manager, with specific expertise working with retail operators in China. You should be able to demonstrate experience doing the following:
- Research & Development: You will monitor industry activity, conducting trend analysis and maintaining an active database of prospective retail tenants;
- Analytics & Due Diligence : You will provide financial and lease valuation models; conduct tenant and deal due diligence; offer creative business solutions; assist develop the overall negotiation and deal strategy for the projects based on business targets and financial analysis; negotiate service agreements and package plans;
- Develop new potential tenants & Sign Lease: You will identify qualified potential tenants, prepare the documents for correspondence with potential tenants, establish relationship with potential tenants, able to negotiate and execute Letter of Intent and leases under guidance (and potentially renewal of existing leases). Lead the negotiation of supplementary agreements (eg: perk agreement, outdoor agreement, etc).
After lease signing, you will partner with Operations and Walt Disney Imagineering to do the following:
- Lease Management: You will act as contractor administrator by overseeing approvals, adherence to Shanghai Disney Resort standards, and ensuring routine audits are conducted; act as owner’s representative on construction and tenant improvement projects; contribute to drive internal alignment and coordination; assist with the implementation of global qualitative measures and processes;
- Analysis and Business Plan: You will closely monitor Disneytown business performance, provide analysis report and recommendations to maximize tenant utilization of assets; provide recommendation for tenant mix adjustment;
- Guest/Client Satisfaction: You will nurture business relationships at the corporate executive and local levels; develop, drive and manage Operating Participants; provide guidance and support to Shanghai Disney Resort Leadership.
- 4 to 8 years of relevant work experience in leasing, asset management, real estate development, operations or other related field in China;
- Knowledge of retail industry, development, and operations;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related field;
- Strong negotiation skills, experience of contract negotiation and ability to interpret legal contracts/agreements;
- Able to read behind data, strategic thinking;
- Ability to scope, create and analyze financial and valuation models;
- Demonstrated success as an effective negotiator/partner/collaborator/influencer;
- Detailed knowledge of Chinese retail markets and Chinese business practices;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task work flows;
- Refined bilingual written and verbal communication skills;
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite;
- Professional Proficiency of English and Mandarin;
- Experience working in multinational corporate environments;
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of theme park, branded consumer product, and/or media entertainment businesses;
- Strong secondary research skills with knowledge of business and industry research resources;
- Proven track record with project management tools and techniques;
- Understanding of Disney brand drivers and attributes.
关于 Shanghai Disney Resort:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Shanghai Intl TP AFC, Ltd.，即我们称为 Shanghai Disney Resort 业务的一部分。
This position is with Shanghai Intl TP AFC, Ltd.，which is part of a business we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.