Associate Manager-Government Affairs立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 10010513 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 中国内地 工作发布公司 Shanghai Disney Resort; 发布日期 2022/08/03
This position is to support and execute Shanghai Disney Resort(SHDR) government affair(GA) strategy and work plan together with the team, with a focus on building and maintaining mutually beneficiary relationships with key external stakeholders, including government agencies, academic institutions, think tanks, business chambers, industry associations, etc. The position needs to support the smooth operations, sustainable business success and growth, and future development of Shanghai Disney Resort, which includes understanding key business challenges and needs through regular communications with Lines of Business (LOBs) and providing support accordingly, meanwhile taking actions to engage with relevant external stakeholders to address challenges and requests from Lines of Business. The position also needs to identify opportunities and platforms to drive Shanghai Disney Resort visitation and business, ensuring that all GA initiatives and engagements are fully compliant with relevant local and US legislations.
- Support the manager to draft overall GA strategic plan, initiate new programs, and identify new opportunities that could help drive SHDR visitation and business by leveraging government and industry resources;
- Lead specific GA initiated or co-organized projects to achieve pre-aligned business goals;
- Represent GA to engage with external stakeholders including government, KOLs, academic experts, business associations, etc. to support business growth and enhance brand reputation;
- Understand key business challenges and needs through regular communications with LOBs and support their needs, taking actions to engage with relevant external stakeholders to address LOB needs and challenges;
- Expand, maintain, and manage good relationship with key government stakeholders;
- Arrange regular and ad hoc external meetings for SHDR leadership and LOBs with external stakeholders;
- Help organize workshops and sharing sessions for SHDR leadership to help them gain insights on China’s business landscape and hot social issues;
- Receive important external delegation visits;
- Monitor and analyze regulations and legislative policies that may impact business operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- At least 5 years’ solid GA experience in government agencies, multinational company, or related industry associations;
- Proved abilities in strategic planning, initiating, leading, and executing projects;
- Extensive knowledge of Chinese government structure and functions at both central and local levels, understand China’s policy and regulatory environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation abilities in both Chinese and English, able to proactively address issues and resolve conflicts;
- Strong communication skills, oral and written, able to work effectively with partners both internally and externally;
- A problem-solver and self-starter;
- Extraverted, outgoing, with a strong sense of partnership and team-work;
- Business-savvy and culturally-sensitive.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
As one of the worldwide leaders in family entertainment, Shanghai Disney Resort delivers legendary service and a lifetime of memories for our guests. Joining us in a new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity, and adventure involves creating happiness for the millions of guests who visit our Resort each year. Whether your career journey here is onstage or backstage, there are almost unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development at Shanghai Disney.
- We are committed to providing equal employment.
- Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy.
- Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
关于 Shanghai Disney Resort:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company（及其分公司和附属公司）是一家行业领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体企业，拥有以下业务板块：Disney Entertainment，ESPN，Disney Parks 以及 Experiences and Products。从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，Disney 非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。Disney 的精彩故事、生动人物形象以及丰富体验吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Shanghai Intl Theme Park Company, Ltd.，即我们称为 Shanghai Disney Resort 业务的一部分。
This position is with Shanghai Intl Theme Park Company, Ltd.，which is part of a business we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.
您理解并同意，当您在本网站提交位于中国内地的工作的申请时，您和本工作申请相关的个人信息将会被分享给The Walt Disney Family of Companies的其他成员且储存在中国内地以外的地区或国家。 The Walt Disney Family of Companies将遵守适用的信息保护法规和The Walt Disney Company招聘隐私政策