Assistant Mgr, APAC Controllership & Regional Accounting立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 734448BR 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 上海, 中国(大陆） 工作发布公司 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate); 发布日期 Jul. 08, 2020
The role will liaise on a day to day basis with local and regional Finance, local business operations as well as the controllership teams in various locations. The role is expected to have prior general ledger accounting and group management reporting experience. Review and resolution of complex accounting matters is a core part of the job. The role also requires strong analytical and review skills.
The role requires a general understanding of taxation principles (both direct taxes and indirect taxes) and legal principles (especially contract law).
The role needs exceptionally strong leadership skills, communication skills and ability to work in a cross-cultural environment and coordinate efforts of various teams and team members to ensure timely and accurate completion of tasks and deliverables. The role will partner closely with the senior manager to drive the whole team to achieve its objectives. The role is expected to have regular and independent communication with senior management, peers in finance and other functions / business. The role will lead a team with strong ability to Coach, mentor and guide the team members for the responsible areas. The role should be able to create a strong leadership pipeline
To sum up the person in the role is expected to have a strong:
- Business orientation,
- Accounting and financial reporting knowledge,
- Control orientation,
- Team work ability,
- Leadership ability to challenge the constant and manage change in a dynamic and continuously evolving environment
- Responsible for accounting and financial reporting for Media business across 2 to 4 geographies
- Lead the team to prepare and /or support preparation of management financial reports such as BS and P&L fluctuation analysis
- Manage the monthly and quarterly closing and follow up on the long-time outstanding item.
- Perform monthly and quarterly balance sheet reviews and follow up on the long-time outstanding item.
- Analysing complex financial transactions, reports and records
- Work closely with team members and finance and business teams to ensure all the transactions have been captured properly.
- Work with US controllership team for quarterly deliverables and variance analysis.
- Understand company-wide accounting policies and apply relevant policies appropriately.
- Identify and drive areas of improvement within current processes with aim of maintaining the current high standard of service provided.
- Any other internal reports required by different stakeholders.
- Assist with internal and external audit.
- Might coordinate more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments
- Managing and engaging the team members that will effectively support above responsibilities
- Maintain a collaborative environment across functions
- Projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related major
- CPA or equivalent – A MUST
- Solid Knowledge of both USGAAP and IFRS
- Written and verbal English fluency
- At least 5 years’ experience in working with both Big 4 audit firms and multinational company, preferred in a regional role
- Experience in preparing and presenting financial and management reporting deliverables
- Experience in leading teams
- Strong understanding of accounting and controls impacting business areas
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage on-time delivery of effective solutions
- Strong attention to details
- Decision-making in a fast paced environment
- Independent and self-driven, and has positive outlook towards work and getting things done
- Demonstrated ability to drive enthusiasm and to inspire teamwork with a commitment to excellence
- Demonstrated strong negotiating, mentoring, influencing, organizational, planning and partnership skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on organizational mission and values
关于 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
透过The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)，您可以看到公司强势品牌背后的各项业务如何紧密联系，打造出世界上极具创新性、影响极为深远和备受赞誉的娱乐公司。作为公司团队的一员，您将与业界精英携手合作，共同推动各种卓越的策略，确保华特迪士尼公司始终处于娱乐业的前沿。您和其他富有创意的思想者彼此借鉴，彼此欣赏。您能够助力世界上杰出的故事讲述者，为世界各地千千万万的家庭创造美好的记忆。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 迪士尼亚太共享商业服务（上海）有限公司，即我们称为 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 的业务部门的一部分。