Assistant Manager, Marketing立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 10052678 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 中国内地 工作发布公司 The Walt Disney Company (APAC); 发布日期 2023/11/14
The assistant marketing manager will work as a brand campaigner as well as a brand gate keeper, by supporting integrated marketing senior manager in developing and implementing marketing and advertising plans to promote Studio’s theatrical releases and franchise marketing campaigns, while also working as a key member of corporate brand management committee, to supervise Disney branded marketing / content execution in cross LOB operations.
The assistant manager will be working closely with agencies and vendors, as well as Disney Business Units and other corporate functions, while constantly keeping abreast of the market landscape, trends, and development.
- Franchise and Theatrical Marketing:
- Campaign Planning:
- Play a key role in integrated marketing campaigns with full consideration of brand impact, local relevancy, cross-LOB synergy, cost efficiency and innovation, under supervision of senior marketing manager.
- Support senior manager to develop long term franchise growth plans.
- Campaign Planning:
- Creative and asset development:
- Liaise with agencies/vendors/creative and production teams to develop detailed creative assets to support theatrical and franchise campaigns.
- Day-to-day management and coordination with agencies and vendors on project basis to ensure timely and satisfactory delivery of work.
- Adapt global theatrical and franchise marketing assets with a perfect balance of brand authenticity and local relevancy.
- Publicity and Events:
- Offline consumer event planning (mall exhibits, talent tours, media screenings, etc.) with a focus of IP value maximization and highest possible quality in experience delivery.
- Support celebrity engagement projects and creative content development.
- Develop / adapt press and social media materials that are effective, timely and efficient for our campaigns.
- Support content showcase events targeting business partners and internal casts.
- Trade Marketing:
- Collaborate with studio trade marketing and sales team to strategize exhibitor relationships and implement themed in-theater activations, including but not limited to trade events, consumer screening events and loyalty programs.
- Corporate Brand Management
- Deliver brand training for internal cast members in greater China markets.
- Adapt brand training materials to best fit market / business unit requirements, based on latest global assets guidelines, local best practices, and business team requirement.
- Review and guide cross line of business marketing and product executions to make sure all executions meet Disney brand management regulations.
- Work with regional research team on regular brand tracking studies and be the “GO TO” person when xLOB partners need brand data for business planning purposes.
- Budget Management:
- Keep tracking and assist to manage franchise and theatrical campaign budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in a leading university, local or foreign. Marketing/Advertising Management degree a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years’ work experience in Marketing for leading multi-national company, 4A ad agency or entertainment related company
- Good track record working on successful brand / product campaign with satisfying return on investment. A big edge will be given to candidate with deep involvement / leading role in a digital focused, partnership marketing campaign (partnership with IP, digital platform, local pop programs, etc)
- An organized, self-motivated manager with an eye for details who can successfully execute multiple initiatives, run multiple tasks simultaneously and drive results for the project. The candidate must be a team player, a cheer leader, and is able to work with internal and external partners seamlessly. He/she is expected to possess the following qualities:
- Strong business and brand sense plus a consumer first mindset.
- Strong planning and execution skills; experience in handling, planning, and overseeing the execution of marketing and communication materials.
- Communication skills: persuasive, passionate, and effective skills in getting point across written and spoken forms.
- Problem solving skills: able to identify and resolve issues independently and communicate solutions effectively.
- Analytical skills: able to provide sound recommendations based on good understanding of the media and general business environment.
- Professionalism and integrity, a team player who can perform well under pressure.
- Genuine passion for Disney, film and entertainment industry and marketing field work: candidate must be willing to roll up his/her sleeves and go above and beyond the call of duty when the job calls for it.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Well developed computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
关于 The Walt Disney Company (APAC):
透过The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)，您可以看到公司强势品牌背后的各项业务如何紧密联系，打造出世界上极具创新性、影响极为深远和备受赞誉的娱乐公司。作为公司团队的一员，您将与业界精英携手合作，共同推动各种卓越的策略，确保华特迪士尼公司始终处于娱乐业的前沿。您和其他富有创意的思想者彼此借鉴，彼此欣赏。您能够助力世界上杰出的故事讲述者，为世界各地千千万万的家庭创造美好的记忆。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company（及其分公司和附属公司）是一家行业领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体企业，拥有以下业务板块：Disney Entertainment，ESPN，Disney Parks 以及 Experiences and Products。从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，Disney 非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。Disney 的精彩故事、生动人物形象以及丰富体验吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 TWDC (China) Ltd.，即我们称为 The Walt Disney Company (APAC) 业务的一部分。
This position is with TWDC (China) Ltd.，which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (APAC).
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.
您理解并同意，当您在本网站提交位于中国内地的工作的申请时，您和本工作申请相关的个人信息将会被分享给The Walt Disney Family of Companies的其他成员且储存在中国内地以外的地区或国家。 The Walt Disney Family of Companies将遵守适用的信息保护法规和The Walt Disney Company招聘隐私政策