Assistant Manager, Communications立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 779467BR 工作地点-国家/地区 格倫代爾, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 工作发布公司 Parks, Experiences and Products; 发布日期 Apr. 07, 2021
The Assistant Manager, Communications will support the business communications team with CPGP activations and product launches tied to sustainability, cultural celebrations and heritage months, as well as licensing and retail partner communications and industry events. This lead will also manage all content updates tied to DisneyLicensing.com leading up to key events, as well as throughout the year. Additionally, they will help drive the development of earnings presentation messaging, fact sheets, daily industry news updates and weekly briefings for leadership. In this role, the candidate will support the development of presentations, scripts, and invitations. This position requires a strategic mindset, deep collaboration with various stakeholders domestically and internationally, strong writing abilities and excellent project management skills.
- Drive the creation of website copy and assist with crafting communications plans and copyediting for various launches tied to Sustainability and Diversity & Inclusion.
- Manage all communication needs tied to Consumer Products, Games and Publishing presence at industry events to drive our key business priorities, including project timelines, scripts, key messaging, invitations, post-event surveys, executive briefs and beyond.
- Craft key emails to business partners throughout the year and manage content updates to DisneyLicensing.com to ensure partners understand business priorities.
- Support all business communications efforts tied to competitive insight analysis, including earnings recaps and daily industry news updates.
- Manage a team calendar and project archive and serve as the team resource for compiling fact sheets and talking points related to earnings presentations.
- Collaborate with the internal communications team to identify relevant storytelling opportunities for local and global teams.
- Conduct ad hoc research, develop media audits and provide recommendations as necessary tied to storytelling opportunities and key program launches.
- Opportunity to create external communications plans and story briefs tied to key reputation drivers, as needed.
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in communications
- Excellent writing skills, knowledge of AP style guide
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to think strategically, conduct research and execute communications with purpose
- Organized, creative, flexible, and a multi-tasker
- Curiosity about tech, retail and entertainment industries preferred
- Desire to help foster an inclusive team culture
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, or marketing or equivalent work experience, preferably with an emphasis in Corporate Communications.
关于 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Parks, Experiences and Products是迪士尼的全球中心，通过主题乐园和度假区、邮轮和度假体验，以及包括玩具、服装、书籍、电子游戏在内的各类消费品，为迪士尼的故事、角色及人物系列注入生命力。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc.，即我们称为 Parks, Experiences and Products 的业务部门的一部分。
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。