Host/Hostess, Resort Transportation立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 577274BR 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 中国内地 工作发布公司 Shanghai Disney Resort; 发布日期 Sep. 05, 2021
- Keep safety as the priority focus
- Greet and help guests enter/exit the parking lot via the toll plaza
- Be proactive with guests to answer questions and be flexible in solving guest situations
- Constantly interact with guests and cast members. Create Disney memories for our guests
- Support guest flow in general, including in different locations
- Assist guests with directions, answer questions, provide information and solutions as needed
- Support cleaning work areas and guest areas
- Assist logistics and stocking
- Keep Shanghai Disney Resort clean by picking trash
- Handle cash or process POS in other LOBs ( * applicable to cash-handling/POS related jobs only)
- Provide courtesy to our Guests with good communication skills and a service mindset
- A team player and be able to resolve problems individually
- Energetic, patient, positive, proactive
- Flexible/adaptable (Working in an outdoor environment with varying shift times is required)
- Physical Demand includes long standing, constant bending and heavy lifting
- Resolve transportation, parking and other guest challenges and concerns
- Transportation and parking service or management experience is preferred
- Be able to handle challenging situations and be able to perform multiple tasks at one time
- You will obtain certificate/qualification(s) required for performing the job, and complete and pass all post-employment training and assessments (including but not limited to On-Job-Training)
As one of the worldwide leaders in family entertainment, Shanghai Disney Resort delivers legendary service and a lifetime of memories for our guests. Joining us in a new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure involves creating happiness for the millions of guests who visit our Resort each year. Whether your career journey here is onstage or backstage, there are almost unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development at Shanghai Disney.
* We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome applications from candidates with disabilities.
* Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy.
* Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – welcome and entertain millions of guests each year from across the country and around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require all newly-hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their onboarding dates.
- Salary: your salary consists of a base salary + service bonus + floating year-end bonus
- Social Insurance: You are entitled to five social insurances and one housing fund
- Overtime and allowances: In addition to statutory overtime (depending on your position) you may be entitled to a high temperature allowance and a night shift subsidy
- Catering subsidy: You are entitled to one free meal per day on days that you are working
- Accommodation: You have the opportunity to live in a dorm with Wi-Fi and air conditioning or to receive a living allowance
- Vacation: You are entitled to paid annual leave and paid sick leave
- Insurance: We buy supplementary medical insurance for you and your children. You can also enjoy group life insurance
- Free Park Entry: While you work for Shanghai Disney Resort you will have the opportunity to enter the park with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Health checkup: You are entitled to a free health checkup once a year
Learning and development opportunities:
- Learning: you will be taught a range of international professional skills, including corporate culture, service skills, and more.
- Career Development: Promotion opportunities are transparent and are dependent on your own efforts. You can also apply for internal transfers should you wish to develop yourself in another part of the company. With Hotel, Food and Beverage, Fire Safety, Security, Merchandise, Park Operations, Disney University and Operations training opportunities across multiple industries, there will always be development opportunities for those who want them at Disney.
- Activities: Disney provides Cast Member with a range of volunteering opportunities as well as fun clubs for basketball, tennis, yoga, Disney Run, Music, Drama, DIY and more as a way to help you connect with your colleagues and network in a fun environment.
Apply online -> Interview over email -> Accept Employment -> Onboard
Please note: You may only apply for this position once in a six-month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
You will be working at Shanghai Disney Resort in Pudong, Shanghai. You can take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort station or take one of our many shuttle buses. The shuttle buses can be taken from one of several central areas across the city every day. You can find out more information during your onboarding process.
关于 Shanghai Disney Resort:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited，即我们称为 Shanghai Disney Resort 的业务部门的一部分。