高级市场专员立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 660334BR 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 上海, 中国(大陆） 工作发布公司 迪士尼商店 发布日期 2019/04/26
职位介绍The Assistant Marketing Manager will support Consumer Products Commercialization (CPC) team in developing and implementing marketing plans to build the brand and franchises (intellectual properties), increase awareness, favorability and purchase of Disney entertainment and product offering, and ultimately help accelerate business growth in China.
The principal role of the position includes develop, implement and execute marketing programs and events that are aligned with the strategies for the responsible franchise with business teams. This requires working closely with all business units and corporate functions both in the region and global headquarter, while keeping abreast of the market landscape and development.
- Support the development and implementation of the integrated marketing plans for CPC to build equity and sales of each franchises including Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel, as well as measure effectiveness of the marketing programs
- Work with cross-functional teams and external licensee partners to drive synergy, marketing and consumer messaging for all franchises to ensure consistent brand image
- Explore new retail and brand experience opportunities for all franchises with an aim to expand audience and grow affinity among young adults
- Maximize promotional partnerships by identifying multiple business opportunities within licensing segment including but not limited to co-brand, halo, retailer promotions.
- Develop customized sales and marketing materials including pitch kits, sell-sheets and sizzles and video content.
- Lead Creative agency to coordinate franchise branding, packaging and other collateral across TWDC-CHINA divisions to drive franchise continuity across all consumer touch points while maintaining global brand integrity and meeting divisional branding requirements
- Work with divisional and corporate research teams to ensure TWDC-CHINA has the appropriate metrics, analytics and consumer insights to make effective strategic decisions to drive brand and franchise growth in each market.
- Consumer Products teams
- Regional Franchise teams
- Corporate Marketing Team
- Disney Store, Disney English, Shanghai Disneyland, Hong Kong Disneyland teams
- Gaming, Media, Studio, Publishing teams
- Other corporate functions (Corp Communications, Corporate Citizenship, Government Affairs, Brand Management)
- Digital, creative, media, retailer, social, event, government partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or related field in top university
• Experience working with or for multiple divisions of a major entertainment company.
• Experience working in diverse international emerging territories
• 6+ years experiences in marketing, brand development, promotions or sales for multi-national fortune 100 companies.
- A mature, self-motivated professional who is able to successfully implement multiple initiatives, driving results for the company. The candidate must have a strong “partnership” mentality in working with others. The successful candidate must also demonstrate the following:
- Strong planning and execution skills: able to multitask or manage several projects concurrently with minimum supervision
- Outstanding communication skills: persuasive and convincing both in oral and written
- Problem solving skills: able to resolve issues independently and communicate solutions effectively
- Analytical skills: able to provide sound recommendations based on good understanding of different Business Units’ needs, China market situation, trends and consumer insights
- Professionalism and integrity, a team player, perform well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Diverse experience across multiple marketing disciplines including consumer marketing, promotions, sponsorships, publicity, special & live events.
- Demonstrated success in building relationships across all levels of an organization (Executive through Managerial).
- Drives results through consensus building, team work, and identifying common goals.
- Well-developed computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
此职位隶属 华特迪士尼（中国）有限公司, 即我们称为 迪士尼商店 的业务部门的一部分。
迪士尼商店于 1987 年首次开放，销售高品质产品， 包括专有的产品线，用于支持和推广迪士尼的主要娱乐活动以及来自迪士尼、皮克斯、《星球大战》和漫威的人物角色。shopDisney.com 是适合各个年龄段游客的电子 商务平台，提供从迪士尼商店、迪士尼消费品部授权商、全球系列和协作款、迪士尼乐园及度假区精心挑选的最佳产品，包括潮流时装和配饰、玩具、家居品和收藏品。迪士尼商店和 shopDisney 网站为人们带来奇妙的购物体验， 而这只有全球最大和最成功的娱乐公司——迪士尼才能做到。目前，北美洲开设了 240 多家迪士尼商店； 日本开设了 40 多家迪士尼商店； 中国上海开设了 2 家迪士尼商店， 其中包括一家旗舰店；丹麦、法国、德国、爱尔兰、意大利、葡萄牙、西班牙和英国开设了 70 多家迪士尼商店。
关于 华特迪士尼公司 (公司):
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。